June 28, 2012 3:35 PM EST
Tom Cruise “Bird Poo” Facial and Other Weird Celebrity Beauty Secrets [PHOTOS]
Tom Cruise was reported applying bird poo to keep his face young and handsome.
Tom Cruise's secret to prevent aging was finally revealed. The actor is a fan of the expensive facial treatment containing nightingale excretions, rice bran and water that is applied as a facial mask.
There is no denying that the 49-year-old actor seemed to have found a fountain of youth as he still looks young despite the fact that he is nearing his golden years.
"Tom doesn't go in for Botox or surgery but he does pay close attention to all the new and popular natural treatments. He recently started experimenting with the nightingale poo facial. It was recommended by a Hollywood pal and the results have been fantastic," A source closed to actor told Daily Telegraph.
Tom's wife Katie Holmes, on the other hand, is another celebrity following a bizarre beauty treatment. Former Dawson's Creek sweetheart was reported to be using skin creams containing placenta to keep her baby face. Placenta is thought to increase collagen and moisture level in the skin.
Tom Cruise said that he is proud of himself of finding ways to avoid plastic surgery and chooses natural methods of preventing aging. He said that he is not weird or vain as there are other people doing wackier things.
Former Spice Girl Victoria Beckham is also reported to be a fan of this treatment.
Below are the list of celebrities and their bizarre beauty regimen to keep time still on their faces.
- Halle Berry - Do you ever wonder why Halle Berry always have that youthful glow? The actress adds coffee in her body wash to exfoliate her skin.
- Eva Longoria, Jennifer Lopez - Like Katie Holmes, Eva and JLo were also using skin treatments containing placenta to take care of their skins.
- Jennifer Love Hewitt - Ghost Whisperer star Jennifer Love Hewitt has another use for her toothpaste. The actress smeared toothpaste on her face to dry out spots and reduce blemishes.
- Julia Roberts - Another timeless beauty Julia Roberts uses olive oil on her skin to keep it soft and moisturize.
- Demi Moore -Fearless actress Demi Moore is a fan leeches therapy to suck out all of the toxins out on her body.
- Angelina Jolie - Angelina Jolie had a hard time bearing her twins. Thus, she used expensive caviar to reduce stretch marks after giving birth.
- Kylie Minogue - Australian-born actress and performer Kylie is still looking youthful as ever thanks to bee venom facial. This expensive treatment is said to be passed to Kate Middleton.
See the slideshow for the evidence in their youthful looks.