Glee Season 4 Spoilers: Cast Spills on New York, Army, Fashion
By Arlene Paredes | June 26, 2012 1:20 PM EST
Now there are more fresh Glee spoilers concerning New York, army and fashion. If you would rather be surprised, this is the time to stop reading.
Fox Entertainment president Kevin Reilly had earlier hinted to entertainment reporters that his hopes are high for Glee's next season.
"I think Glee's poised for a real creative renaissance this year," Reilly told the media.
Reacting to Reilly's statement, Glee creator Ryan Murphy highlighted the things that he knew Reilly was looking for in Glee.
"Kevin wants a Glee that's about Top 40, pop culture, big stars," Murphy said.
The latest scoop is consistent with Reilly's and Murphy's earlier statements. Fans already know Kate Hudson and Sarah Jessica Parker would grace the teen dramedy show choir series, but what roles will they play? The cast answers.
Rachel meets dance coach from hell?
In an interview with TV Fanatic, Lea Michele (Rachel) hints her character will be challenged by a dance teacher. Spot taken by Kate Hudson?
"Dance is not Rachel's strong point, but as a freshman it's a requirement class she has to take... It will put Rachel in a very vulnerable place, stuck with a teacher who doesn't make it easy for her."
The Almost Famous groupie as a terror dance coach? Who wouldn't want to see that?
Finn beefs up
Meanwhile, Rachel's ex-fiancee will indeed attend the Army. Cory Monteith shares how he is preparing for his big chapter in his character's journey.
"Finn would have to be in very good shape and get incredibly fit, meaning I would have to be incredibly fit. I'm doing extra stuff this summer - CrossFit and fewer Snickers bars," Monteith says.
Kurt and SJP: Kinda SATC with Jennifer Hudson?
As for Chris Colfer (Kurt), he reveals that Kurt will still wind up in New York City and Sarah Jessica Parker will be Kurt's "manager of sorts." He carefully notes, "but not in a performance sense." Remember that Sex and the City movie with Jennifer Hudson as SJP's assistant? Will Kurt be seen in that kind of role?
Perez Hilton reports Kurt is going into fashion. It seems Kurt and SJP will revolutionize Rachel Berry's wardrobe. Exciting!
"Lea's a hot girl, (but) Rachel could lose the baby doll dresses," Colfer was quoted as saying.
Fall is still so far away, but fresh edition spoilers make all the waiting a little easier.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Plot Update: Ludacris Reveals Paul Walker's Old Photo, Vin Diesel Shares A Photo Of Himself In Car
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia
- Severe iPhone 6 Supply Shortage Will Last Until Q1 2015 as Apple Grapples to Meet Heavy Demand