Glee Season 4 Spoilers: Cast Spills on New York, Army, Fashion
By Arlene Paredes | June 26, 2012 1:20 PM EST
Now there are more fresh Glee spoilers concerning New York, army and fashion. If you would rather be surprised, this is the time to stop reading.
Fox Entertainment president Kevin Reilly had earlier hinted to entertainment reporters that his hopes are high for Glee's next season.
"I think Glee's poised for a real creative renaissance this year," Reilly told the media.
Reacting to Reilly's statement, Glee creator Ryan Murphy highlighted the things that he knew Reilly was looking for in Glee.
"Kevin wants a Glee that's about Top 40, pop culture, big stars," Murphy said.
The latest scoop is consistent with Reilly's and Murphy's earlier statements. Fans already know Kate Hudson and Sarah Jessica Parker would grace the teen dramedy show choir series, but what roles will they play? The cast answers.
Rachel meets dance coach from hell?
In an interview with TV Fanatic, Lea Michele (Rachel) hints her character will be challenged by a dance teacher. Spot taken by Kate Hudson?
"Dance is not Rachel's strong point, but as a freshman it's a requirement class she has to take... It will put Rachel in a very vulnerable place, stuck with a teacher who doesn't make it easy for her."
The Almost Famous groupie as a terror dance coach? Who wouldn't want to see that?
Finn beefs up
Meanwhile, Rachel's ex-fiancee will indeed attend the Army. Cory Monteith shares how he is preparing for his big chapter in his character's journey.
"Finn would have to be in very good shape and get incredibly fit, meaning I would have to be incredibly fit. I'm doing extra stuff this summer - CrossFit and fewer Snickers bars," Monteith says.
Kurt and SJP: Kinda SATC with Jennifer Hudson?
As for Chris Colfer (Kurt), he reveals that Kurt will still wind up in New York City and Sarah Jessica Parker will be Kurt's "manager of sorts." He carefully notes, "but not in a performance sense." Remember that Sex and the City movie with Jennifer Hudson as SJP's assistant? Will Kurt be seen in that kind of role?
Perez Hilton reports Kurt is going into fashion. It seems Kurt and SJP will revolutionize Rachel Berry's wardrobe. Exciting!
"Lea's a hot girl, (but) Rachel could lose the baby doll dresses," Colfer was quoted as saying.
Fall is still so far away, but fresh edition spoilers make all the waiting a little easier.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Kanye West Abandons Kim Kardashian after 58 Days of Marriage – Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales