June 26, 2012 12:26 PM EST
5 Things to Watch Out for in “The Amazing Spider Man” Movie [PHOTOS and VIDEO]
One of the movies to watch out for this year is the reboot of the Spiderman. There are a few things that viewers can watch out for in the new Spiderman film.
There is a recent success of superhero films. Last March, Joss Whedon's "the Avengers" topped all box office movie charts for weeks. This summer, a reboot of the spider man movie will come on your way.
Unfortunately, this is not Spider-Man 4 like many claimed. The reboot will tell a new story of Peter Parker. Actor Andrew Garfield will star in this whole new film opposite Emma Watson. Although many fans are doubtful on the outcome of the film, there are a few things to look out for.
- Andrew Garfield performance - Many says that young actor Andrew Garfield is destined to wear a mask and a suit as he gave a superb performance in the film. In "The Amazing Spider-Man" version, we will have a look at Peter Parker's life as a high school student. This strategy further attracts younger generation to watch the film. We can expect a lot of teenage girls to be swooned by Garfield.
- Spider Man and Gwen Stacy relationship - Thanks to the off screen romance of Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone, the romantic scenes of the two in the film are realistic. Emma Stone will play the role of Peter Parker's first love, Gwen Stacy.
- Modern and younger version - The film is aiming for younger audience to watch the film. Thus, they made the protagonist younger. The film also has a more direct plot that people did not see in Tobey Maguire's version.
- The Lizard - This time Peter Parker will be up against The Lizard and Carnage. The Lizard is actually Dr. Curtis "Curt" Connors, who was a former partner of Peter's father. Just like Christopher Nolan's Batman films, director Marc Webb decided to have a minor villain in tow, which is Carnage. His participation in the film was whether not true or kept under wraps.
- Heartwarming and sensible plot - The reboot comes with a new plot. We all know that Peter is an orphan living with his Uncle Ben and Aunt May. However, this film focused more on Peter Parker as a person rather than his alter ego as a superhero. Peter Parker tries to unearth the real cause of the sudden disappearance of his parents. Because of this, he will confront his father's former partner and friend Dr. Curtis Connor.
One fan put together all of the trailers and teasers of the new super hero film and created a long clip that almost revealed what will happen in the movie. This truncate version of the film shows all of the important points in the film.
See the slideshow for the movie stills of the film and watch the video below for the 25 minute clip of the reboot of "The Amazing Spider Man"
"The Amazing Spider Man" will invade Australian theatres on July 4.