|NZD/USD Technical Analysis comments :|
|The test of the resistance at 0.80 has finaly led to a strong correction and the pair NZD/USD got out of its bullish channel.
The pair is going to test the support at 0.7846 (level 50% of fibonacci retracements).
All indicators are bearish.
We are neutral between 0.7846 and 0.79.
We advise to wait an exit of this range to take position:
- Long above 0.79. The breakout of 0.80 will give a new buy signal
- Short below 0.7846. The breakout of 0.7754 (level 38.20%) will give a new sell signal.
|Complete sheet of the pair NZD/USD - Previous NZD/USD Analysis|
Chart of the pair NZD/USD - Timeframe 4H - Zoom in :
Chart of the pair NZD/USD - Timeframe 4H - Zoom out:
NZD/USD Live Chart - Timeframe : 4h
Most Popular Slideshows
- Australia Bids Adieu to Adam Spencer's Mornings on ABC's "702 Breakfast" Show [PHOTOS]
- Top 10 Hottest Celebrities with Shocking Weight Loss (And Find Out Their Secrets!) [PHOTOS]
- SEE PHOTOS! Eva Longoria Wears No Panties at Cannes 2013, Revealed in Embarrassing Wardrobe Malfunction [SLIDESHOW]
- Demi Lovato Snapped Getting Flirty with The X-Factor Boss, Simon Cowell? [PHOTOS]