‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ Fans Celebrated Christian Grey’s Birthday
By Kristin Dian Mariano | June 19, 2012 11:47 AM EST
Fans of fictional character Christian Grey and erotic novel "Fifty Shades of Grey" celebrated the birthday of the superbly good looking billionaire.
In the second novel of the BDSM trilogy, "FIfty Shades Darker," Ana Steele sent an email to Christian on June 18 about lunch and more importantly, to remind that "Birthday kinky f---ery is to be recommended."
If only he is real, Christian would apparently have turned 29 today. Some people went to the extent of celebrating his birthday. Twitter user @50SombrasSpain is trying to get fellow Christian Grey acolytes to tweet with the hashtag #HappyBdayChristianGrey yesterday.
One user even asked for an invitation from Christian Grey for a "private party" for the celebration of his birthday.
A photo of a cake designed to emulate the front cover of "Fifty Shades of Grey" was attached on the tweet. However, it is unclear if the cake was created specifically for Christian's birthday, as images of the cake from last month appear on Facebook.
An anti-circumcision organization called Saving Our Sons, on the other hand, is using a Facebook page to call on people to use Christian Grey's birthday to remind parents of the dangers of foreskin removal.
The "Fifty Shades of Grey" trilogy still tops the bestsellers' list. Due to its controversial nature, there are still a lot of speculations about the casting since Universal Pictures acquired the film rights of the novels.
There are a lot of handsome Hollywood actors who are interested in taking the role like "Vampire Diaries" star Ian Somerhalder. Recently, "The Client List" actor Colin Egglesfield said in a recent interview that he might be interested in Christian Grey's role in the upcoming film adaptation of erotic novel "Fifty Shades of Grey."
Other skilled and good-looking actors including Alexander Skarsgard and Scott Elrod have expressed interest in taking on the part. Moreover, author E.L. James will have her opinion, too, on who will bag the role of Christian Grey.
However, apart from dashing appearance, the actor fitting the shoes of Christian Grey should be able to portray his inner troubles as well as deep love to Anastacia Steele.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- 'White Collar' Season 6 RECAP Episode 3: Amy Slaps Neal Caffrey In Uncontrolled Variables [SPOILERS]
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies