Justin Bieber Almost Quit Music Career after Paternity Scandal
By Diadem Pambid | June 18, 2012 2:20 PM EST
"Beliebers" would have nothing to root for if Justin Bieber decided to pack up and leave during the baby-daddy drama that plagued his life last year.
Justin Bieber admitted in an interview with a UK Magazine, Fabulous, that quitting looked like the better way out. Well, it was a good thing the Bieber had Usher around to put him back on track.
Mariah Yeater ultimately wrecked Justin Bieber's life late last year with the announcement that the then17-year old was fathering her child. Fans of the Bieber rose to the defense at once that even "Bieber-haters" turned "Beliebers". While Mariah kept demanding for a DNA test, Justin was avoiding the media at all costs. At these times, Justin had thought of quitting music to resume the life of an ordinary 17-year old kid.
"At the beginning of it all I was in Florida, away from my friends and family and I was pretty sad," he admitted.
"I got to the point where I thought, 'I don't want to do this. I just want to be normal.' It was difficult because I'd never gone through anything like that," explained Justin in an interview with Fabulous, quotes courtesy of NME.
However, thanks to Bieber's mentor, Usher, Justin's ship did not go down that easily. Usher had toughened Justin up and now the Bieber feels nothing but sympathy for Yeater.
"I feel sorry for her more than anything," said Justin, adding, "Everything that hurts you makes you stronger in the end. You've got to learn from the bad things that happen."
"Belieber" fans do have a lot to be thankful for thanks to Mariah Yeater and her baby-drama scandal. Why? Mariah inspired Justin Bieber to pen a song perfect for her with the lines close to Michael Jackson's hit, "Billie Jean".
Despite the paparazzi scuffle the Bieber got in with last month, the 18-year old is proving he's making mature decisions with his life starting off with not quitting music because of a petty paternity scandal. Besides, Justin has hoards of fans behind him all the way, a big brother in the form of Usher and a supportive, lovely girlfriend in Selena Gomez. What more can the kid ask for?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features
- iPhone 6 Release Date Remains On Course for Sept-Oct 2014 as Apple Delays iWatch Debut to 2015