Justin Bieber Almost Quit Music Career after Paternity Scandal
By Diadem Pambid | June 18, 2012 2:20 PM EST
"Beliebers" would have nothing to root for if Justin Bieber decided to pack up and leave during the baby-daddy drama that plagued his life last year.
Justin Bieber admitted in an interview with a UK Magazine, Fabulous, that quitting looked like the better way out. Well, it was a good thing the Bieber had Usher around to put him back on track.
Mariah Yeater ultimately wrecked Justin Bieber's life late last year with the announcement that the then17-year old was fathering her child. Fans of the Bieber rose to the defense at once that even "Bieber-haters" turned "Beliebers". While Mariah kept demanding for a DNA test, Justin was avoiding the media at all costs. At these times, Justin had thought of quitting music to resume the life of an ordinary 17-year old kid.
"At the beginning of it all I was in Florida, away from my friends and family and I was pretty sad," he admitted.
"I got to the point where I thought, 'I don't want to do this. I just want to be normal.' It was difficult because I'd never gone through anything like that," explained Justin in an interview with Fabulous, quotes courtesy of NME.
However, thanks to Bieber's mentor, Usher, Justin's ship did not go down that easily. Usher had toughened Justin up and now the Bieber feels nothing but sympathy for Yeater.
"I feel sorry for her more than anything," said Justin, adding, "Everything that hurts you makes you stronger in the end. You've got to learn from the bad things that happen."
"Belieber" fans do have a lot to be thankful for thanks to Mariah Yeater and her baby-drama scandal. Why? Mariah inspired Justin Bieber to pen a song perfect for her with the lines close to Michael Jackson's hit, "Billie Jean".
Despite the paparazzi scuffle the Bieber got in with last month, the 18-year old is proving he's making mature decisions with his life starting off with not quitting music because of a petty paternity scandal. Besides, Justin has hoards of fans behind him all the way, a big brother in the form of Usher and a supportive, lovely girlfriend in Selena Gomez. What more can the kid ask for?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan