Justin Bieber Goes “All Around The World” [AUDIO]
By Diadem Pambid | June 8, 2012 3:02 PM EST
Not only does pop sensation Justin Bieber want everyone to consider him as the ultimate "Boyfriend," but hopes to spread the love "All Around The World" in a new song off his upcoming album, "Believe".
Pardon the analogy, but that's really the title ("All Around The World"), and it might just be one of the most clubbish jams Bieber has put out to date. The singer even enlists "Baby" collaborator, Ludacris, for the rap parts, in hopes of creating another smash.
And yes, he joins dozens of mainstream superstars such as Usher, Chris Brown and Britney Spears in riding the 'synth-pop' bandwagon that's all the rage today. However, the new track is not his new single, and is only part of a series of iTunes' countdown that would lead up to the release of "Believe" on June 19.
Bieber's iTunes-only releases from the disc include the Rodney Jerkins-produced "Die In Your Arms" last May 29 and his team-up with rapper Big Sean, "As Long as You Love Me," which is set to come out next week on June 12.
As for literally going around the world, Global Grind reports that all American dates for his "Believe" tour sold out in just an hour, proving that his legion of "Beliebers" are multiplying faster than rabbits.
"Tickets are selling out everywhere. I have the most amazing fans. Thank you so much. Can't wait to see you all on the #believetour!" tweeted the teen idol.
Concert-goers are all in for a treat as the star enlists his "Call Me, Maybe" protégé, Carly Rae Jepsen, to join him as his supporting act. The North American leg of the tour will kick off on September 29 in Glendale, Arizona and would wrap up on January 29 in Miami, Florida.
It looks like the said tour is hoping to replicate the success of the "My World" tour, which ran for two years and caused massive teen hysteria worldwide.
On whether Justin decides to go "All Around The World" once again, one should "Never Say Never", but everyone would have to settle with his new song until then. Hear the full track below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Season 11 Premiere (Episode 1) Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘I Must Have Lost It On The Wind'
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best
- Australian Liberals Urge Expat Kiwis To Favour John Key In New Zealand Election