GoldQuest Grants Incentive Stock Options
June 7, 2012 5:13 AM EST
VANCOUVER, B.C. JUNE 6, 2012 - GoldQuest Mining Corp. (GQC.TSXV, “GoldQuest” or the “Company”) announces that Company has granted an aggregate of 2,830,000 incentive stock options (the “Options”) to directors, officers and employees of GoldQuest. 2,660,000 Options were granted on May 31, 2012 with an exercise price of $0.56 per share and an additional 170,000 Options were granted on June 1, 2012 with an exercise price of $0.68 per share. The Options are exercisable for a five-year period from the date of grant and will vest as follows: 1/3rd at the date of the grant; 1/3rd on the 6 month anniversary from the date of the grant; and the final 1/3rd on the first anniversary from the date of the grant.The Options are granted pursuant to the Company’s stock option plan which was approved by shareholders at the Company’s annual general meeting of shareholders held on June 30, 2011. The Company’s stock option plan and the grant of the Options is subject to the approval of the TSX Venture Exchange.On behalf of the Board of Directors,Julio Espaillat, President & Chief Executive Officer About GoldQuestGoldQuest is a Canadian-based mineral exploration company with projects in the Dominican Republic, traded on the TSX-V under the symbol GQC.V and in Frankfurt / Berlin with symbol M1W, with 110,108,601 shares outstanding.For further information please visit www.goldquestcorp.com (http://www.goldquestcorp.com/) or contact: Julio Espaillat President & Chief Executive Officer Office tel: +1 809 385 2222 email@example.comSebastian de Kloet Investor Relations – Toronto Office tel: +1 416 214 9151 firstname.lastname@example.org Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this news release.
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Shifts Blame On US For Ukraine Crisis, Putin Accuses West of 'Remaking World'
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine