Miranda Kerr Thanks Grand Mum for Model’s Sexy Body
By Kristin Dian Mariano | June 6, 2012 5:34 PM EST
Australian supermodel and one of the faces of lingerie giant Victoria's Secret long revealed that the secret for her sexy body is her exercise routine and organic diet. Everyone knows that Miranda is doing pilates and yoga. The model is doing strength and resistance training as well.
However, Miranda Kerr also said that her grandmother reminded her of not letting herself go when she was pregnant. This means that she should not take herself for granted.
"She was like, 'Now, love, don't let yourself go,'" Miranda shared. Miranda is known to be very close to her mother and grandmother. Last month, the trio did a photo shoot for a magazine for its mother's day special cover.
"Men have been really visible as well as we consider it's critical which we arise up in the sunrise as well as get yourself together. Don't spill around the residence all day in your pajamas. It's true! They discuss it you, 'It doesn't have the difference what we wear or what we demeanour like, we adore we anyway,' though they notice when we have the small bid for them," the model quickly added.
The 29-year-old star has a well-toned body. Because of this, she was casted as the new face of Reebok. The model also revealed that she is taking supplements such as goji berries as well as aloe vera juices to keep her body in shape.
"Working around 16 to 17 hours, we need to know how to take caring of yourself or you'll tumble off the wagon. We know it's clichéd though we feel illness is wealth," she told UK Vogue.
"I was propitious for the whilst there, we only did yoga. Now I'm sportive the total lot more, though it's for my job. It is the lot of work!," Miranda added.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage