It is stressful enough to have the bikini body to flaunt around all summer and it is also a lot of hassle to find the perfect bathing suit to match. To further help with this summer dilemma, Marie Claire asked 100 random men about which they think is the hottest bikini trend.
String Bikini - It's one of the most popular styles in the market which also happens to have the least amount of fabric. But do men think it's hot? 74% of men said that they are fans of the string and triangles.
Bandeau Top - Another option that is hugely popularized is the strapless two piece bikini which is brought back from the Roman times. Maybe the absence of straps seem appealing to men that's why it ranks up to 89 percent thumbs up.
Monokini - Women who want to make a statement at the beach but are still a bit shy in baring it all may opt for this type of swim wear. It is a one piece swimsuit with cut outs on the side. There were only 22 percent who like it and the other 78 percent said, "I don't get it."
Tankini - It was introduced in the 90's. It grew in popularity because of its modest style. Survey from guys suggests that they have mixed emotions over it. Only 53 percent of guys liked the look.
One piece - There are few women who still chooses the one piece swimsuit despite the fact that majority of men like them. There were 65 percent of men who agreed to the look with the condition that it should still appear sexy.