The Fox show choir teen dramedy, Glee, has said "Goodbye" in its third season finale. Most of the original cast is going in different directions following their high school graduation. Who will be cast for next season?
'Glee' is adding a few new cast members into the musical mix.
Glee creator Ryan Murphy has said that all of the series regulars will still be in the fourth season of the show, but there will definitely be a lot of changes. If you have not seen the finale and do not want to get any spoilers, it's time to stop reading.
Below are some of the story highlights from the third season finale, and a couple of spoilers that Murphy himself has dished out.
- Brittany Pierce (Heather Morris) got a 0.0 GPA. She wonders what would happen next.
- Kurt Hummel (Chris Colfer) did not make it to New York despite doing a great job in his audition.
- Quinn Fabray (Dianna Agron) is heading to Yale. She told Puck (Mark Salling) she loved him.
- Finn (Cory Monteith) and Rachel (Lea Michele) did not tie the knot. He broke up with her for her own good, and he is going where she couldn't follow him. Rachel is Broadway-bound despite an audition flop.
- Murphy told Vulture.com the regular cast will come back in Season 4. But how? Will they come back as regulars or recurring characters only? Avid fans will find out soon.
- Vulture also went to as far as asking about Mr Schuster's (Matthew Morrison) married life next season. Murphy said simply, "He doesn't get married." (Spoiler alert was raised.)
- There will also be a change in Glee's programming. It will air at 9pm when it comes back, and Murphy hinted this is a good thing because writers can "go back to a little bit more [mature] writing."
A lot of speculations on the future of the cast have spread on social networks. But Murphy is the ultimate reliable source.
"A lot of people have been writing Dianna's character off the show, Amber's off the show," he told Vulture, stressing, "They're not off the show."
"The show will be very different, but I think very satisfying," Murphy assured Vulture.
So, to sum up: No wedding for Finn and Rachel. Mr Schu doesn't get married, either. The regulars are coming back. More mature writing next season. What else do the fans need to know?
Avid Aussie viewers tune in to TEN for the last Glee fix before the season break.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Omar Borkan Al Gala: Facebook Page Recovered, “Too Handsome” Guy “Too Hot” He Could Reach Staggering One Million (1M) Followers in Days!
- Robert Pattinson-Kristen Stewart: Twilight Lovers To Bring Back Love at 2013 Cannes Festival [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie Double Mastectomy: Other Celebrities Who Also Went Through the Surgical Procedure [PHOTOS]
- IN PHOTOS! A Picture of Sadness in Kristen Stewart as Robert Pattinson Celebrates 27th Birthday ALONE? [SLIDESHOW]