John Travolta Lawsuit: Second Male Masseur Accuses Actor Of Sexual Battery During Massage
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | May 9, 2012 11:12 PM EST
WARNING: This article contains graphic content.
John Travolta has been slapped with a second lawsuit by a masseur who accuses the actor of sexual battery.
On Tuesday morning, a second male masseur came forward to file a $2 million sexual battery lawsuit against John Travolta and claims to have "substantial documentation and numerous witnesses regarding the substance of Travolta's actions," according to the docs, RadarOnline.com exclusively reported Tuesday evening.
The second accuser is reportedly being represented by the lawyer of the first accuser, another male masseur, identified only as John Doe, who filed a separate $2 million sexual battery lawsuit alleging that Travolta rubbed his leg, touched his genitals and made strange references to sexual favors.
The second victim alleges that while working at a resort in Atlanta, Ga., on January 28, 2012, he serviced John Travolta with an in-room massage, according to RadarOnline.com. According to the lawsuit documents, Travolta was staying on the 15th floor and was referred to as Mr. White. The Plaintiff, who has not been named, does not normally conduct in-room massages and asked a co-worker to take the assignment. The co-worker declined because "Travolta has been banned from a spa that the coworker used to work at in Los Angeles."
On the morning of Jan. 28, Travolta reportedly had "a strange demeanor, bloodshot eyes and climbed onto the already setup massage table...Travolta removed the entire sheet from his body, and he claimed the sheets were sticky and could not tolerate the heat...Travolta further indicated that he likes a lot of 'Glutes' work meaning a massage on his buttocks...While he was massaging near Travolta's buttocks area, Travolta would open his legs and spread his butt cheeks open and had a full erection and would maneuver in a way to try to force Doe Plaintiff No. 2 to touch his anus and around his anus."
When the massage ended, the legal documents retrieved by RadarOnline.com state that, "Travolta suddenly turned on his stomach with his legs wide open with a full erection. He then tried to force Doe Plaintiff No. 2's hand on Travolta's scrotum. Then, Travolta started to grab, rub and caress Doe Plaintiff no. 2's upper thighs and buttocks....Travolta still had an erection and wanted his abdominals done, but Travolta's erection was in the way and he refused to have his penis covered by a sheet of a pillow case cover...Travolta started masturbating about 15 minutes left in the session, and Doe Plaintiff No.2, said he had to go."
The masseur "complained to all of his supervisors and many coworkers to no avail." Travolta allegedly went down "to the spa that Plaintiff No. 2 worked at, which is part of the resort Travolta was staying at, as opposed to having Doe Plaintiff No. 2 go to his room. Travolta DEMANDED that Doe Plaintiff No. 2 come back and do it again, and he refused," according to the second lawsuit filed against Travolta.
Access Atlanta reported on Jan. 25 that Travolta was spotted eating dinner at The Palm, a Georgia restaurant located near the hotel and the area where Travolta was filming "Killing Season" with Robert DeNiro.
The first sexual battery lawsuit against John Travolta was filed by the first masseur on Monday. At the time, Travolta's rep vehemently denied the allegations.
A statement released to E! Online read: "This lawsuit is a complete fiction and fabrication. None of the events claimed in the suit ever occurred. The plaintiff, who refuses to give their name, knows that the suit is a baseless lie. It is for that reason that the plaintiff hasn't been identified with a name, even though it is required to do so. On the date when plaintiff claims John met him, John was not in California, and it can be proved that he was on the East Coast. Plaintiff'sattorney has filed this suit to try and get his 15 minutes of fame. John intends to get this case thrown out, and then he will sue the attorney and Plaintiff for malicious prosecution."
The lawsuits against John Travolta are part of a long history of gay rumors surrounding the actor. The Daily Beast outlined the gossip that has been whispered for over 20 years about the actor's sexual orientation.
On May 8, 1990, the National Enquirer ran a cover story about an alleged affair between Travolta and Paul Barresi, a gay porn star. In 2006, the tabloid published a photo of Travolta embracing and kissing a man on the mouth on the steps of his private jet. The man was later revealed to be Jeff Kathrein, one of the Travolta family's two nannies. In September 2010, Yahoo! News ran a story claiming that the actor had been banned from an L.A. country club and a major hotel chain in the early '90s for allegedly continuously hitting on men in the shower rooms.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Monday Night Football Recap: Chicago Bears 27, New York Jets 19
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- 'Under The Dome' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: An Exit Route Appears But Not Everyone Gets Out Alive, 'Under The Dome' Season 3 Update [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Sex Change Reports Resurface As He Shaves His Leg, Behaves Feminine Inside A Coffee Shop
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues