Nicole Kidman and Daughters Grace Harper Bazaar
By Kristin Dian Mariano | May 9, 2012 3:03 PM EST
Strawberry blondes Nicole Kidman and her two daughters, Faith Margaret and Sunday Rose, were featured in the pages of Harper Bazaar Australia.
Faith is 18 months old, while Sunday Rose is three. The photos were taken on a country home on the outskirts of Sydney.
Initially, the photo shoot was for Kidman wearing the latest fashion. However, the actress brought her two daughters and the three blondes ended up posing for the camera.
"Kidman didn't want to put them down. Sunday Rose donned one of the tuxedo jackets from the clothing racks. The photographer then took some shots of Kidman with the girls solely for her family album." says editor of Harper Bazaar Australia, Edwina CcCann.
Nicole looked at the pictures and allowed her kids to appear in the magazine. In the cover, Nicole is pictured carrying Faith Margaret butt-naked in her arms looking at the other way. While Nicole is dressed in a majestic, black robe-like dress.
Nicole is now happily married to singer and 'The Voice' judge, Keith Urban.
Nicole's Relationship with her Children with Tom Cruise
Nicole and Tom 19-year-old adopted daughter Isabella Cruise said that she is still close with her "mum" despite the fact that they rarely see each other.
"I love mum," Isabella told New Idea in a recent interview. "She's my mum. She's great. I see her sometimes and I speak to her."
Isabella and her brother Connor chose to live with Tom after the couple's bitter divorce in 2001. They call their stepmother Katie Holmes "mum" as well.
In an interview of the Australian actress, she admitted, that her kids call her on her first name and do not even call her Mummy. She hated that and tell them not to do that to her.
However, Isabella insisted that there is no rift between her and her mother and said that they are "a very close family. I love all of our family."
Isabella recently moved in with her boyfriend Eddie Frencher, a Scientologist to whom she got engaged with. Isabella is pursuing a career as an artist. "I'm happy. I'm enjoying my job, learning about all the different art materials," she said.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Remembering the Betrayal of the Freys
- Young and the Restless July 28- August 1 Spoilers, Cast News: Updates on Devon, Hilary, Chelsea, Billy, Jack, Phyllis Plus Criminal Minds Actor Returns
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Daenerys Targaryen vs Yezzan, Nymeria Sand Actress Announced at Comic Con 2014
- Harry Styles-Paige Reifler Dating, Couple Back Together
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Fresh Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Images Leaked: 4.8-Inch Metallic Body Could Give Competition to 4.7-Inch iPhone 6
- Nexus 5 and Nexus 7 Android 5.0 L Material Design Coming with More Interface Changes
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- OnePlus One Android 4.4.4 KitKat and Android L Update Guide