Nicole Kidman and Daughters Grace Harper Bazaar
By Kristin Dian Mariano | May 9, 2012 3:03 PM EST
Strawberry blondes Nicole Kidman and her two daughters, Faith Margaret and Sunday Rose, were featured in the pages of Harper Bazaar Australia.
Faith is 18 months old, while Sunday Rose is three. The photos were taken on a country home on the outskirts of Sydney.
Initially, the photo shoot was for Kidman wearing the latest fashion. However, the actress brought her two daughters and the three blondes ended up posing for the camera.
"Kidman didn't want to put them down. Sunday Rose donned one of the tuxedo jackets from the clothing racks. The photographer then took some shots of Kidman with the girls solely for her family album." says editor of Harper Bazaar Australia, Edwina CcCann.
Nicole looked at the pictures and allowed her kids to appear in the magazine. In the cover, Nicole is pictured carrying Faith Margaret butt-naked in her arms looking at the other way. While Nicole is dressed in a majestic, black robe-like dress.
Nicole is now happily married to singer and 'The Voice' judge, Keith Urban.
Nicole's Relationship with her Children with Tom Cruise
Nicole and Tom 19-year-old adopted daughter Isabella Cruise said that she is still close with her "mum" despite the fact that they rarely see each other.
"I love mum," Isabella told New Idea in a recent interview. "She's my mum. She's great. I see her sometimes and I speak to her."
Isabella and her brother Connor chose to live with Tom after the couple's bitter divorce in 2001. They call their stepmother Katie Holmes "mum" as well.
In an interview of the Australian actress, she admitted, that her kids call her on her first name and do not even call her Mummy. She hated that and tell them not to do that to her.
However, Isabella insisted that there is no rift between her and her mother and said that they are "a very close family. I love all of our family."
Isabella recently moved in with her boyfriend Eddie Frencher, a Scientologist to whom she got engaged with. Isabella is pursuing a career as an artist. "I'm happy. I'm enjoying my job, learning about all the different art materials," she said.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date