Nicole Kidman and Daughters Grace Harper Bazaar
By Kristin Dian Mariano | May 9, 2012 3:03 PM EST
Strawberry blondes Nicole Kidman and her two daughters, Faith Margaret and Sunday Rose, were featured in the pages of Harper Bazaar Australia.
Faith is 18 months old, while Sunday Rose is three. The photos were taken on a country home on the outskirts of Sydney.
Initially, the photo shoot was for Kidman wearing the latest fashion. However, the actress brought her two daughters and the three blondes ended up posing for the camera.
"Kidman didn't want to put them down. Sunday Rose donned one of the tuxedo jackets from the clothing racks. The photographer then took some shots of Kidman with the girls solely for her family album." says editor of Harper Bazaar Australia, Edwina CcCann.
Nicole looked at the pictures and allowed her kids to appear in the magazine. In the cover, Nicole is pictured carrying Faith Margaret butt-naked in her arms looking at the other way. While Nicole is dressed in a majestic, black robe-like dress.
Nicole is now happily married to singer and 'The Voice' judge, Keith Urban.
Nicole's Relationship with her Children with Tom Cruise
Nicole and Tom 19-year-old adopted daughter Isabella Cruise said that she is still close with her "mum" despite the fact that they rarely see each other.
"I love mum," Isabella told New Idea in a recent interview. "She's my mum. She's great. I see her sometimes and I speak to her."
Isabella and her brother Connor chose to live with Tom after the couple's bitter divorce in 2001. They call their stepmother Katie Holmes "mum" as well.
In an interview of the Australian actress, she admitted, that her kids call her on her first name and do not even call her Mummy. She hated that and tell them not to do that to her.
However, Isabella insisted that there is no rift between her and her mother and said that they are "a very close family. I love all of our family."
Isabella recently moved in with her boyfriend Eddie Frencher, a Scientologist to whom she got engaged with. Isabella is pursuing a career as an artist. "I'm happy. I'm enjoying my job, learning about all the different art materials," she said.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Report: Duchess Expecting a Baby Girl, Prince William Wants 3 Kids [PHOTOS]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown