Nicole Kidman and Daughters Grace Harper Bazaar
By Kristin Dian Mariano | May 9, 2012 3:03 PM EST
Strawberry blondes Nicole Kidman and her two daughters, Faith Margaret and Sunday Rose, were featured in the pages of Harper Bazaar Australia.
Faith is 18 months old, while Sunday Rose is three. The photos were taken on a country home on the outskirts of Sydney.
Initially, the photo shoot was for Kidman wearing the latest fashion. However, the actress brought her two daughters and the three blondes ended up posing for the camera.
"Kidman didn't want to put them down. Sunday Rose donned one of the tuxedo jackets from the clothing racks. The photographer then took some shots of Kidman with the girls solely for her family album." says editor of Harper Bazaar Australia, Edwina CcCann.
Nicole looked at the pictures and allowed her kids to appear in the magazine. In the cover, Nicole is pictured carrying Faith Margaret butt-naked in her arms looking at the other way. While Nicole is dressed in a majestic, black robe-like dress.
Nicole is now happily married to singer and 'The Voice' judge, Keith Urban.
Nicole's Relationship with her Children with Tom Cruise
Nicole and Tom 19-year-old adopted daughter Isabella Cruise said that she is still close with her "mum" despite the fact that they rarely see each other.
"I love mum," Isabella told New Idea in a recent interview. "She's my mum. She's great. I see her sometimes and I speak to her."
Isabella and her brother Connor chose to live with Tom after the couple's bitter divorce in 2001. They call their stepmother Katie Holmes "mum" as well.
In an interview of the Australian actress, she admitted, that her kids call her on her first name and do not even call her Mummy. She hated that and tell them not to do that to her.
However, Isabella insisted that there is no rift between her and her mother and said that they are "a very close family. I love all of our family."
Isabella recently moved in with her boyfriend Eddie Frencher, a Scientologist to whom she got engaged with. Isabella is pursuing a career as an artist. "I'm happy. I'm enjoying my job, learning about all the different art materials," she said.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia
- Severe iPhone 6 Supply Shortage Will Last Until Q1 2015 as Apple Grapples to Meet Heavy Demand