Glee Covers One Direction In Prom Episode, Watch the Leaked Video Here [SPOILERS]
By Jacob Kleinman | May 5, 2012 2:31 AM EST
If you were wondering how UK boyband One Direction could possibly top their Saturday Night Live performance then wait no longer, the group's hit single, "What Makes You Beautiful" will be covered in upcoming Glee episode "Prom-asaurus." The episode airs on May 8, but the video leaked early. Watch it here!
"To have a song in Glee is just fantastic," said band member Niall Horan according to Perez Hilton. "We're all big fans of the show and are so excited they chose 'What Makes You Beautiful' for an episode."
According to Glee's cast, as reported by HuffPo, the season three finale will be particularly emotional. Senior year is ending and many core members of New Direction will be graduating and moving on the the next phase in their own lives.
In this weeks, Kurt (Chris Colfer) and Rachel (Lea Michele) get their shots to audition for NYADA's "grand dame," played by Whoopi Goldberg. Kurt shined burnt Rachel choked. Howveer, in the season finale Rachel won't be giving up.
"Every night on the 'Glee' tour when I'd sing 'Don't Rain on My Parade,' I used to call [exec producer] Dante Di Loreto and say, 'I'm going to mess up one night, I know it and I'm so scared to have that happen,'" she said at a recent Television Panel. "To have that happen to her in such an important moment was so sad, which is why that scene came so easy to me -- because it was actual nerves and something that I truly felt fearful about for her and for myself as a performer."
While the specifics of the final episode's plot are still closely guarded, the stars have promised closure to the show's fans.
"Each one of them has a little special part of the episode devoted to them," Jane Lynch told ET Online, which you can watch below. "It's really fun and it's a beautiful script."
By the end of the season, viewers will know more about where each character is headed post-graduation, though there will be plenty left unexplained as well to be continued in Season four.
"There's a lot of cliffhangers," said Cory Monteith, "but it explains a lot too."
Michele confirmed his statement:
"It definitely does wrap everything up really nicely and let you know where everybody is going to be heading off to, but it does leave a lot open because a lot of people will be back next year," she said. "It leaves their storylines open to go to lots of different places for next season."
One thing is for sure, Glee season four will be a whole new show.
"It's probably going to be some sort of a different show," said Jenna Ushkowtiz.
Catch Glee's season three finale on Tuesday, May 8 at 8 pm ET on Fox.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Brad Pitt Still in Love with Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston, Staying with Angelina Jolie for Sake of Kids, Claims Brad's Psychic
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- Miranda Kerr Broke Her Silence: Not Pregnant With James Packard’s Baby [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 22, 2014: Liam’s Confession About Paris To Hope And Deacon’s Revelation To Brooke In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Chuck Zito Apologises For Offensive Comment On Christy Mack Beating
- ‘True Blood’ Final Episode Thank You: Watch Sookie Ask Whether God Made Us All, Find Out Why 'True Blood' Is Ending [VIDEO]
- Kanye West's 2010 Album 'My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy' is Album of the Decade
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Kaley Cuoco Says ‘Season 8 Here We Come’ In Instagram Video, Sports Pixie Haircut
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 With Dual-SIM Support Gets Approved In China; Full Specifications Revealed; Amber-Coloured Xperia Z3 Tipped
- More Nexus 8/Nexus 9 Release Confirmed with More Leaks and Out of Stock Nexus 7 and 10
- James Foley: Release of Beheading Video by ISIS Meant to Attract More Recruits to Join the Cause – Intelligence
- 2015 Ford Mustang: Right-Hand Drive Pony Car To Be Available In Australia Next Year
- Google Works on Powering Up Chromebook Line to Kill Competitors, Nvidia Joins with Acer for New Killer Laptop