Kim Kardashian Naked Picture A Fake? ‘Not Her,’ Says Spokesman [PHOTO, NSFW]
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | April 28, 2012 12:56 AM EST
'It's not her. You can totally tell. It looks nothing like her,' a spokesman for Kim told Mail Online.
It seems like Kim Kardashian has put the scandalous sex tape with her former boyfriend that skyrocketed her to fame far behind her, and is no longer looking to capitalize off of nude photos or videos of herself.
Among the websites that posted the alleged nude photo was gossip blog MediaTakeOut.com (article here [NSFW]).
Beyond Kim Kardashiandenying the legitimacy of the photograph, the fact that the picture portrays a full-figured woman standing naked in her kitchen and cooking an egg further proves that it is cannot be Kim Kardashian. The TV star is well known for being rich and spoiled, and is rarely if ever seen cooking or cleaning for herself on the hit reality show, "Keeping Up With The Kardashians."
MediaTakeOut also noted that the photo appears to be taken at an earlier, possibly pre-silicone time. Her nipples are covered in stars in every version of the picture available online, but the photo is still quite suggestive.
TMZ posted the photo as a news hit, along with the information that Kim and rest of the Kardashian clan have signed on for a $40 million, three-year deal with E! to for their stable of reality TV shows, which will now continue to air until 2015.
According to TMZ's inside sources, "Kim, Kourtney, Khloé, Kris and Bruce will get the lion's share of the money," split evenly among them, while "Kendall, Kylie and Rob [are] on a lower pay grade." Scott Disick and son Mason as well as Lamar are on a separate deal entirely.
We're told the new deal ONLY includes existing shows," TMZ added, "so if Kim and Kanye get a new spinoff show [...] they will have to bang out a new contract for even MORE money."
TMZ seems to be implying that Kim Kardashian and Kanye West, who have been publicly dating for the past few weeks are looking to hammer out a new arrangement that might mean a Kimye reality TV show in the near future.
It would be no surprise if it turned out that Kim and Kanye were just using each other to attract more publicity and further their own careers, at least that's what Hollywood Life is claiming.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Celebrities Suffering From Lupus: Facts About the Disease
Join the Conversation
- UFO Sightings: Mysterious Bright Lights Spotted Flashing over Toronto, Witnesses Share UFO Sighting Experience on Social Media [VIDEO]
- Japanese Whalers End Pacific Hunt with 115 Whales Dead and No Disruption from Sea Shepherd
- 'Watch the MH17 Plane Missile Hit Video Tape in Mobile' Goes Viral on Facebook
- Australia Ranks High in Human Development Index But Scores Low in Climate Change
- UN Vows to Bring MH17 Crash Perpetrators to Justice; Downing of Plane a 'War Crime'
- These 2 Questions Reveal if You Unwittingly Abuse Alcohol
- Jennifer Lopez and Her Wild 45th Birthday Party: How JLo’s Life-Size Birthday Cake from SamiCakes Boutique Was Made
- Blake Griffin’s Back Injury Is the Reason for His Withdrawal from Team U.S.A.
- Supernatural Season 10 Spoilers: Metatron Capable of Saving Castiel's Fading Grace
- Anderson Silva To Test the Octagon Anew After Freak Leg Injury, To Fight Nick Diaz in 2015