Miley Cyrus: The Next Lindsay Lohan?
By Diadem Pambid | April 27, 2012 4:45 PM EST
Miley Cyrus looks as if her career is slowly dwindling down. News is, the 19-year old is getting green-eyed over a few of her former Disney co-stars.
From baring her privates to tweeting racy lingerie shots, what's next for the teenage sensation that has dropped out the charts? Is Miley Cyrus the next Lindsay Lohan?
Billy Ray Cyrus' daughter has been in a lot of controversies of the most provocative ones: Miley smoking "too much" weed, licking a penis cake, hitting Pilate's class without her undies, flashing her side boob during a mother-daughter spree, going on a gluten-free diet that has looks nowhere near healthy, and tweeting a lingerie clad picture of herself.
While a few of her fans would call this move a Miley move being one "who can't be tamed", some just simply don't have the good words for it at all.
The former Disney princess, who had cut off ties from the show, has moved on to making provocative and wild music videos and wearing risqué clothing. Supposedly, Miley had gone on to film her post-Disney flick, "LOL," which had been originally been planned to air worldwide. However her film had LOL-fully gotten no love at all.
Lionsgate studio had lost their love and support over the film. Instead of a universal premiere, "LOL" is set to be released in only 7 cities in the US on May 4. According to the executive director in charge of "LOL", the film simply had not been given any attention at all.
With Miley's film career appearing to be going down the drain, how is her music career so far? The 29-year old still has nothing in store.
With all the non-happenings in Miley Cyrus' life, sources say she's jealous over the success of her other former Disney co-stars, namely Selena Gomez, Vanessa Hudgens and Demi Lovato.
"Miley doesn't like seeing her peers, like Vanessa Hudgens, Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez, getting roles and opportunities that she believes she should be getting," says a source to HollywoodLife.com.
"Miley is more frustrated with the lack of offers for films like Journey 2 and Spring Breakers."
"She was at one point bigger than all of them combined and doesn't like playing second fiddle. Add that with the weak response of LOL and she is at a standstill in her career, which she believes should be in the stratosphere," added the source.
By the looks of it, Miley appears to be the next Lindsay Lohan. That is if she continues down the trail of being the green-eyed monster. Thankfully, it was reported Miley hired new management to take care of her celebrity status, in hopes of recreating her image.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage