Selena Gomez To Justin Bieber: Kissing You Is 'Humiliating' [PHOTO]
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | April 22, 2012 9:17 AM EST
Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber attended the Los Angeles Lakers-San Antonio Spurs game in L.A. last Tuesday, when they found themselves being filmed by the Kiss-Cam. They shared a quick on-screen smooch to the delight of their tween fans everywhere, but now, less than a week later, it looks like Selena Gomez is regretting the extremely public kiss. She even told Ryan Seacrest that it was "humiliating" during a radio interview on Friday morning.
Selena Gomez confessed on air to Ryan Seacrest that she did not enjoy the kiss -- despite photographic evidence to the contrary.
"That was the most embarrasing thing that has ever happened to me. Probably," she said.
Apparently the Kiss-Cam caught Selena Gomez completely by suprise.
"I thought those were funny, and they were doing, like, these little elderly couples and it was so cute," she added. "Then all of a sudden we were both looking up and then we come on and it's like, oh, so awkward. It was so weird."
Before their big kiss at the game, Selena Gomez had wowed the audience of "Dancing with the Stars" with a live performance. According to an insider, the 19-year-old Disney starlet was the best musical guest the show has ever aired, and a consummate professional.
"Selena was better than great," an insider told Hollywood Life. "She did what most artists don't do on the show -- sing live. Usually they either lip-synch their performance or pretape multiple times before the live show to get it just right. But Selena really wanted to do it live and show what she could deliver. The producers attribute her Disney training as the main reason for the work ethic."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Six English Words Which Originated From Arabic
- ISIS Educates Young Children in 'School of Jihad,' Deploys Them in Active Combat After Graduation [VIDEO]
- Robots May Be Used to Fight Ebola in West Africa; Australian PM Admits US, UK Asked For Medical Teams
- Decades-Long Mystery of Oklahoma Lake Solved, Missing Six Bodies Identified
- Belgium Chocolate Maker ISIS Forced To Change Brand Name To Escape Customer Fury
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS