Selena Gomez To Justin Bieber: Kissing You Is 'Humiliating' [PHOTO]
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | April 22, 2012 9:17 AM EST
Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber attended the Los Angeles Lakers-San Antonio Spurs game in L.A. last Tuesday, when they found themselves being filmed by the Kiss-Cam. They shared a quick on-screen smooch to the delight of their tween fans everywhere, but now, less than a week later, it looks like Selena Gomez is regretting the extremely public kiss. She even told Ryan Seacrest that it was "humiliating" during a radio interview on Friday morning.
Selena Gomez confessed on air to Ryan Seacrest that she did not enjoy the kiss -- despite photographic evidence to the contrary.
"That was the most embarrasing thing that has ever happened to me. Probably," she said.
Apparently the Kiss-Cam caught Selena Gomez completely by suprise.
"I thought those were funny, and they were doing, like, these little elderly couples and it was so cute," she added. "Then all of a sudden we were both looking up and then we come on and it's like, oh, so awkward. It was so weird."
Before their big kiss at the game, Selena Gomez had wowed the audience of "Dancing with the Stars" with a live performance. According to an insider, the 19-year-old Disney starlet was the best musical guest the show has ever aired, and a consummate professional.
"Selena was better than great," an insider told Hollywood Life. "She did what most artists don't do on the show -- sing live. Usually they either lip-synch their performance or pretape multiple times before the live show to get it just right. But Selena really wanted to do it live and show what she could deliver. The producers attribute her Disney training as the main reason for the work ethic."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Jeremy Meeks Death Hoax: Handsome Felon's Fake Death after Release from Jail Goes Viral
- Happy Birthday Prince George: 5 Things to Know About Kate Middleton and Prince William’s Son
- Prince George’s Birthday Celebrations: Prince Charles and Duchess Camilla to Remain Absent from Grandson's First Birthday Party Plus Other Details- Report
- Tony Abbott Launches #BringThemHome Operation for MH17 Victims; Black Avatars Trending on Social Media
- 'Dronies' to Become Latest Trend as Tourism New Zealand Buys Drone to Record Tourists' Videos
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales