Selena Gomez To Justin Bieber: Kissing You Is 'Humiliating' [PHOTO]
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | April 22, 2012 9:17 AM EST
Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber attended the Los Angeles Lakers-San Antonio Spurs game in L.A. last Tuesday, when they found themselves being filmed by the Kiss-Cam. They shared a quick on-screen smooch to the delight of their tween fans everywhere, but now, less than a week later, it looks like Selena Gomez is regretting the extremely public kiss. She even told Ryan Seacrest that it was "humiliating" during a radio interview on Friday morning.
Selena Gomez confessed on air to Ryan Seacrest that she did not enjoy the kiss -- despite photographic evidence to the contrary.
"That was the most embarrasing thing that has ever happened to me. Probably," she said.
Apparently the Kiss-Cam caught Selena Gomez completely by suprise.
"I thought those were funny, and they were doing, like, these little elderly couples and it was so cute," she added. "Then all of a sudden we were both looking up and then we come on and it's like, oh, so awkward. It was so weird."
Before their big kiss at the game, Selena Gomez had wowed the audience of "Dancing with the Stars" with a live performance. According to an insider, the 19-year-old Disney starlet was the best musical guest the show has ever aired, and a consummate professional.
"Selena was better than great," an insider told Hollywood Life. "She did what most artists don't do on the show -- sing live. Usually they either lip-synch their performance or pretape multiple times before the live show to get it just right. But Selena really wanted to do it live and show what she could deliver. The producers attribute her Disney training as the main reason for the work ethic."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- MH370 Update: Australians Unveil New Map To Find The Missing Plane
- Ebola Virus 'Rapidly Mutating' as Research Finds Almost 400 Mutations; International Aid Moves at a Snail's Pace
- Court Grants Indian Man Divorce Over Wife’s Insatiable Sex Demands
- ISIS Threat: Australia Terror Alert Level at 'Medium' as Saudi King Warns of Attacks in Europe in a Month
- Shocking Ice Bucket Challenge Video: Man Drenches 10-Month-Old Granddaughter, Video Garnered Angry And Appalled Comments From Viewers
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Google Chrome 64-bit for Windows 8 and Window 7 with Mac Beta Available
- Apple iOS 8 vs Android 5.0 L: OS Wars Puts Android to Lower while Apple to Higher
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports