Selena Gomez To Justin Bieber: Kissing You Is 'Humiliating' [PHOTO]
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | April 22, 2012 9:17 AM EST
Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber attended the Los Angeles Lakers-San Antonio Spurs game in L.A. last Tuesday, when they found themselves being filmed by the Kiss-Cam. They shared a quick on-screen smooch to the delight of their tween fans everywhere, but now, less than a week later, it looks like Selena Gomez is regretting the extremely public kiss. She even told Ryan Seacrest that it was "humiliating" during a radio interview on Friday morning.
Selena Gomez confessed on air to Ryan Seacrest that she did not enjoy the kiss -- despite photographic evidence to the contrary.
"That was the most embarrasing thing that has ever happened to me. Probably," she said.
Apparently the Kiss-Cam caught Selena Gomez completely by suprise.
"I thought those were funny, and they were doing, like, these little elderly couples and it was so cute," she added. "Then all of a sudden we were both looking up and then we come on and it's like, oh, so awkward. It was so weird."
Before their big kiss at the game, Selena Gomez had wowed the audience of "Dancing with the Stars" with a live performance. According to an insider, the 19-year-old Disney starlet was the best musical guest the show has ever aired, and a consummate professional.
"Selena was better than great," an insider told Hollywood Life. "She did what most artists don't do on the show -- sing live. Usually they either lip-synch their performance or pretape multiple times before the live show to get it just right. But Selena really wanted to do it live and show what she could deliver. The producers attribute her Disney training as the main reason for the work ethic."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Brisbane Woman Performs Sex With Dog, Gets Charged With Bestiality
- Top 5 Halloween 2014 Costume Ideas For Teen Boys
- Google Loses Lawsuit Against Canadian Woman Over Breast Exposure
- The Pirate Bay Termed As Assault On Humanity By RIAA
- ISIS Parades 30 Sunni Tribesmen Before Shooting Them Dead In Iraqi Town
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight