1000 Bacon Strip Whopper: Japan Burger King Offers Bacon Bargain [VIDEO]
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | April 21, 2012 5:50 AM EST
Burger King in Japan offered a promotion in which anyone could add 15 pieces of bacon to a burger for only 110 Yen ($1.24), which convinced one Japanese man to attempt to eat a Whopper with 1,050 strips of bacon.
This would obviously be too tall an order for most, and it's no shock that this man cannot finish his massive burger and runs for the bathroom.
Others had similar ideas. Rocket News 24 sent a reporter to order and consume a Whopper with 105 strips of bacon. They joke that the CIA created the Big Bacon Deal to undermine Japan by poisoning its people with cheap junk food.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Episode 11 On Hold, Return Date, Title And Synopsis Of New Episode
- ‘The Hobbit: The Battle Of The Five Armies’ New Images Of Bard And Smaug In Battle
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- Australian and Other Select Earth Locations Hold Proofs Life Once Existed On Mars – Report
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments