Rihanna And Chris Brown Back Together: RiRi Tweetin' Sexual! [NSFW]
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | April 18, 2012 1:45 AM EST
Whoa Rihanna, fall back! Our girl RiRi been lettin' it allllll out recently – who she tryna impress? Chris Brown?
The tabloids have been having a field day with Rihanna's rumored hook-ups of late – from Chris Brown to Ashton Kutcher – but the Bajan beauty's actions aren't really helping matters much. Over the weekend, a torrent of sexual photos have emerged of Rihanna, leading many to wonder, what's up with this girl??
Recently she was spotted out in Australia, where she's promoting her new film "Battleship," wearing what appears to be nothing but a belt and trenchcoat! As HWHills put it, the coat "strategically covered up the goodies as she strolled around in it."
Later, she posted topless photos on Facebook, with Media Take Out writing that "Rihanna is taking sexuality to another level. Not only is she happily showing her breasts, but don't it look like she's having a big O in the pics?"
One of the weirdest photos, though, was posted by Rihanna to Twitter, and features a man sitting in between Rihanna's legs at Coachella – and it is, shall I say, suggestive! (You can tell it's Rihanna and they're at Coachella because she can be seen wearing the same spikey jean shorts as in previous shots.) The man appears to be facing the opposite direction from her lady parts, and may even be talking on the phone, but that doesn't make it any less bizarre. Who is that guy, and is she trying to make Chris Brown jealous?
Earlier, she was also spotted in a photo with Snoop Dogg while chomping on an enormous blunt. Another man is also pictured in the photo pointing to her abdomen, on which "THUG LIFE" is scrawled.
And this mystery man between her legs ain't the only potential suitor the Bajan beauty has been associated. There was Meek Mill (an MTO "exclusive"), Ashton Kutcher (for which we had photographic evidence), and Drake, and then Rihanna has expressed her affection for Harry Styles, Alexander Skarsgaard, and Liam Neeson.
But if it's true, what will Chris Brown have to say about it? Word on the street is that after he found out about her dalliance with Ashton Kutcher, Brown went ballistic on A.K. (Could he do the same with this mystery man??)
"Sources now say that Ashton backed off after receiving warnings from RiRi's ex Chris and friend Diddy," TaleTela reported.
"At first, Ashton took it as a joke," the source told the gossip site, "but Diddy told him that Chris was dead serious and really worked up about the idea that Rihanna has moved on."
Rihanna, naturally, was not pleased with Chris Brown's interference. According to the site, the Bajan beauty "was so angry after learning of his challenge to Ashton, she called her jealous ex and told him to back off."
This of course would seem the exact opposite of what the rumors were earlier – that Chris Brown told Rihanna to back off!
In a post with the headline "Chris Brown Says Rihanna Is Making An Ugly Spectacle Of Herself," Celeb Dirty Laundry claimed that Chris sent Rihanna a DM in which he told her to step back and stop sending nasty tweets about him and his girlfriend Karrueche. (Which of course included the infamous "rice cakes" tweet, which many interpreted as a racist dig at Karrueche, who is of Vietnamese heritage.)
"Rihanna has overstepped the limit with Chris Brown," Celeb Dirty Laundry wrote, "and he is speaking up and saying that he is well and truly sick of her."
Wow, now even I'm confused!
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Celebrities Who Were Victims of Rape: Psychological and Physical Effects of Rape
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Women’s Tennis’ Grand Slam Winners Of 2014 - Li Na, Sharapova, Kvitova, And Williams
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers For Sept. 15-19, 2014: Ava And Morgan Talk About The Baby
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- Paul Walker's Daughter Paid Heart Touching Tribute To Her Father On His Birthday
- Kim Kardashian-West Frantically Tries For Second Baby To Match Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Timeline
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Android Lion vs Apple iOS 8: Why Make the Big Switch
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. OnePlus One – Can The Underdog Trump The Monster?
- US Government Threatened Yahoo to Provide User Data: If not Pay a Fine of $250,000 per day
- Optus Successfully Launches Optus 10 Satellite That Will Improve TV, Internet, Phone & Data Transmission In Australia
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Moto X Pure Edition is Coming Soon with Wi-Fi Calling – Reports
- 7 Reasons Why Atlassian Topped BRW’s Best Place To Work In Australia 2014 List