Coachella 2012: Nate Dogg To Make Appearance Via Hologram Technology
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | April 13, 2012 6:41 AM EST
Nate Dogg will make an appearance at Coachella this weekend despite having passed away at the untimely age of 41 in March 2011. His performance will be made in the form of a hologram.
Dr. Dre didn't want to leave Nate Dogg out of his Coachella performance reports TMZ, so he's incorporating Nate Dogg into his live show using the same hologram technology that allowed Mariah Carey to perform a Christmas concert in five different cities around the world.
TMZ reports that an image of Nate Dogg will be projected onto the Coachella state, which will be filled with West Coast superstars including Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, Kurupt, Warren G and Daz Dillinger. The sources tell TMZ that Nate Dogg's hologram will make an appearance for several songs.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Six English Words Which Originated From Arabic
- ISIS Educates Young Children in 'School of Jihad,' Deploys Them in Active Combat After Graduation [VIDEO]
- Robots May Be Used to Fight Ebola in West Africa; Australian PM Admits US, UK Asked For Medical Teams
- Decades-Long Mystery of Oklahoma Lake Solved, Missing Six Bodies Identified
- Belgium Chocolate Maker ISIS Forced To Change Brand Name To Escape Customer Fury
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS