Coachella 2012: Nate Dogg To Make Appearance Via Hologram Technology
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | April 13, 2012 6:41 AM EST
Nate Dogg will make an appearance at Coachella this weekend despite having passed away at the untimely age of 41 in March 2011. His performance will be made in the form of a hologram.
Dr. Dre didn't want to leave Nate Dogg out of his Coachella performance reports TMZ, so he's incorporating Nate Dogg into his live show using the same hologram technology that allowed Mariah Carey to perform a Christmas concert in five different cities around the world.
TMZ reports that an image of Nate Dogg will be projected onto the Coachella state, which will be filled with West Coast superstars including Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, Kurupt, Warren G and Daz Dillinger. The sources tell TMZ that Nate Dogg's hologram will make an appearance for several songs.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Former Malaysian Envoy Denies Assault Charges in New Zealand, Elects Trial By Jury
- ISIS War to Last For 4 Years; US Military Shows Videos of Airstrikes Hitting Militant Base [VIDEO]
- Ebola Stock Companies Suspended From Trading For Unverifiable Claims
- Australia Joins Global Effort to Stop Russian Website From Illegally Streaming Web Cam Feeds
- Baby Gammy Will Be Australian Citizen Soon