Jennifer Lawrence Gets Boys 'Hungry' on Esquire [VIDEO]
By Diadem Pambid | March 26, 2012 5:08 PM EST
Jennifer Lawrence doesn't need to be "The Girl on Fire" with her fancy Capitol clothes as shown on "The Hunger Games" because her Esquire photo shoot proves she can burn through anything with her super sultry appeal.
She's Hollywood's newest "It" girl and she's got the whole world hooked on her every move.
Before she even landed the most wanted role as Katniss Everdeen in Suzanne Collins' best-selling post apocalyptic novel, the Kentucky born and raised actress starred in a few other small time television movies. Back in 2007 to 2009, Jennifer landed the role as Lauren Pearson in the family comedy show, "The Bill Engvall Show," but it wasn't until her break out role in 2010 as Ree in "Winter's Bone" that caught the attention of Hollywood.
In 2011 Jennifer was the youngest actoe,(age 20) to have been nominated for a Best Actress Award at the Oscars in the thriller film, "Winter's Bone." Despite losing to "Black Swan's" Natalie Portman, Jennifer Lawrence attracted the attention of the Oscar goers and viewers with her stunning and curve-hugging provocative red gown at the red carpet. Before starring as Mystique in "X-Men: First Class", Lawrence starred in Jodie Foster's directed film, "The Beaver," which closely resembles the real life of Mel Gibson in the film.
The 21-year old actress has graced the covers of Glamour, Teen Vogue, Seventeen and the latest issue of IO Donna. She's the rising star of 2012 and she's only just begun spreading her fame and flames across the globe. While a few may compare her to the likes of Kristen Stewart of the "Twilight" series, and Emma Watson of the "Harry Potter" franchise, Jennifer Lawrence has her own wicked appeal.
Basing solely on her roles, she can channel a troubled teenager to a fierce fighter which is no wonder why director Gary Ross truly approved of her as Katniss plus sees her as one of the soon to be biggest Hollywood star.
Jennifer Lawrence is indeed "The Girl on Fire" and she doesn't have to flaunt much to prove it. Take a look at her Esquire photo shoot taken just last year.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage