Jennifer Lawrence Gets Boys 'Hungry' on Esquire [VIDEO]
By Diadem Pambid | March 26, 2012 5:08 PM EST
Jennifer Lawrence doesn't need to be "The Girl on Fire" with her fancy Capitol clothes as shown on "The Hunger Games" because her Esquire photo shoot proves she can burn through anything with her super sultry appeal.
She's Hollywood's newest "It" girl and she's got the whole world hooked on her every move.
Before she even landed the most wanted role as Katniss Everdeen in Suzanne Collins' best-selling post apocalyptic novel, the Kentucky born and raised actress starred in a few other small time television movies. Back in 2007 to 2009, Jennifer landed the role as Lauren Pearson in the family comedy show, "The Bill Engvall Show," but it wasn't until her break out role in 2010 as Ree in "Winter's Bone" that caught the attention of Hollywood.
In 2011 Jennifer was the youngest actoe,(age 20) to have been nominated for a Best Actress Award at the Oscars in the thriller film, "Winter's Bone." Despite losing to "Black Swan's" Natalie Portman, Jennifer Lawrence attracted the attention of the Oscar goers and viewers with her stunning and curve-hugging provocative red gown at the red carpet. Before starring as Mystique in "X-Men: First Class", Lawrence starred in Jodie Foster's directed film, "The Beaver," which closely resembles the real life of Mel Gibson in the film.
The 21-year old actress has graced the covers of Glamour, Teen Vogue, Seventeen and the latest issue of IO Donna. She's the rising star of 2012 and she's only just begun spreading her fame and flames across the globe. While a few may compare her to the likes of Kristen Stewart of the "Twilight" series, and Emma Watson of the "Harry Potter" franchise, Jennifer Lawrence has her own wicked appeal.
Basing solely on her roles, she can channel a troubled teenager to a fierce fighter which is no wonder why director Gary Ross truly approved of her as Katniss plus sees her as one of the soon to be biggest Hollywood star.
Jennifer Lawrence is indeed "The Girl on Fire" and she doesn't have to flaunt much to prove it. Take a look at her Esquire photo shoot taken just last year.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales