Jennifer Lawrence Gets Boys 'Hungry' on Esquire [VIDEO]
By Diadem Pambid | March 26, 2012 5:08 PM EST
Jennifer Lawrence doesn't need to be "The Girl on Fire" with her fancy Capitol clothes as shown on "The Hunger Games" because her Esquire photo shoot proves she can burn through anything with her super sultry appeal.
She's Hollywood's newest "It" girl and she's got the whole world hooked on her every move.
Before she even landed the most wanted role as Katniss Everdeen in Suzanne Collins' best-selling post apocalyptic novel, the Kentucky born and raised actress starred in a few other small time television movies. Back in 2007 to 2009, Jennifer landed the role as Lauren Pearson in the family comedy show, "The Bill Engvall Show," but it wasn't until her break out role in 2010 as Ree in "Winter's Bone" that caught the attention of Hollywood.
In 2011 Jennifer was the youngest actoe,(age 20) to have been nominated for a Best Actress Award at the Oscars in the thriller film, "Winter's Bone." Despite losing to "Black Swan's" Natalie Portman, Jennifer Lawrence attracted the attention of the Oscar goers and viewers with her stunning and curve-hugging provocative red gown at the red carpet. Before starring as Mystique in "X-Men: First Class", Lawrence starred in Jodie Foster's directed film, "The Beaver," which closely resembles the real life of Mel Gibson in the film.
The 21-year old actress has graced the covers of Glamour, Teen Vogue, Seventeen and the latest issue of IO Donna. She's the rising star of 2012 and she's only just begun spreading her fame and flames across the globe. While a few may compare her to the likes of Kristen Stewart of the "Twilight" series, and Emma Watson of the "Harry Potter" franchise, Jennifer Lawrence has her own wicked appeal.
Basing solely on her roles, she can channel a troubled teenager to a fierce fighter which is no wonder why director Gary Ross truly approved of her as Katniss plus sees her as one of the soon to be biggest Hollywood star.
Jennifer Lawrence is indeed "The Girl on Fire" and she doesn't have to flaunt much to prove it. Take a look at her Esquire photo shoot taken just last year.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- Taylor Swift's Famous Ex-Boyfriends: From Harry Styles To Joe Jonas [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Finale Spoiler: Blake Proposes To Top Favourite Of Season 2
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5: Human Flesh Burgers Unveiled To Celebrate TWD’s New Season
- George Clooney Divorced Talia Balsam Years Before Getting Married to Amal Alamuddin: Know About Clooney's Ex Wife
- 3 Signs Nexus 6, 8 Release Date Nears: Leaked Pics, KitKat Factory Image & Android L Details Emerge
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Available Through O2 For £380, Other Carriers To Follow Soon
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- ISIS Receives Food, Ammunition Due To Mistake Of Iraqi Pilots
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money