Jennifer Lawrence Gets Boys 'Hungry' on Esquire [VIDEO]
By Diadem Pambid | March 26, 2012 5:08 PM EST
Jennifer Lawrence doesn't need to be "The Girl on Fire" with her fancy Capitol clothes as shown on "The Hunger Games" because her Esquire photo shoot proves she can burn through anything with her super sultry appeal.
She's Hollywood's newest "It" girl and she's got the whole world hooked on her every move.
Before she even landed the most wanted role as Katniss Everdeen in Suzanne Collins' best-selling post apocalyptic novel, the Kentucky born and raised actress starred in a few other small time television movies. Back in 2007 to 2009, Jennifer landed the role as Lauren Pearson in the family comedy show, "The Bill Engvall Show," but it wasn't until her break out role in 2010 as Ree in "Winter's Bone" that caught the attention of Hollywood.
In 2011 Jennifer was the youngest actoe,(age 20) to have been nominated for a Best Actress Award at the Oscars in the thriller film, "Winter's Bone." Despite losing to "Black Swan's" Natalie Portman, Jennifer Lawrence attracted the attention of the Oscar goers and viewers with her stunning and curve-hugging provocative red gown at the red carpet. Before starring as Mystique in "X-Men: First Class", Lawrence starred in Jodie Foster's directed film, "The Beaver," which closely resembles the real life of Mel Gibson in the film.
The 21-year old actress has graced the covers of Glamour, Teen Vogue, Seventeen and the latest issue of IO Donna. She's the rising star of 2012 and she's only just begun spreading her fame and flames across the globe. While a few may compare her to the likes of Kristen Stewart of the "Twilight" series, and Emma Watson of the "Harry Potter" franchise, Jennifer Lawrence has her own wicked appeal.
Basing solely on her roles, she can channel a troubled teenager to a fierce fighter which is no wonder why director Gary Ross truly approved of her as Katniss plus sees her as one of the soon to be biggest Hollywood star.
Jennifer Lawrence is indeed "The Girl on Fire" and she doesn't have to flaunt much to prove it. Take a look at her Esquire photo shoot taken just last year.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft