Jennifer Lawrence Gets Boys 'Hungry' on Esquire [VIDEO]
By Diadem Pambid | March 26, 2012 5:08 PM EST
Jennifer Lawrence doesn't need to be "The Girl on Fire" with her fancy Capitol clothes as shown on "The Hunger Games" because her Esquire photo shoot proves she can burn through anything with her super sultry appeal.
She's Hollywood's newest "It" girl and she's got the whole world hooked on her every move.
Before she even landed the most wanted role as Katniss Everdeen in Suzanne Collins' best-selling post apocalyptic novel, the Kentucky born and raised actress starred in a few other small time television movies. Back in 2007 to 2009, Jennifer landed the role as Lauren Pearson in the family comedy show, "The Bill Engvall Show," but it wasn't until her break out role in 2010 as Ree in "Winter's Bone" that caught the attention of Hollywood.
In 2011 Jennifer was the youngest actoe,(age 20) to have been nominated for a Best Actress Award at the Oscars in the thriller film, "Winter's Bone." Despite losing to "Black Swan's" Natalie Portman, Jennifer Lawrence attracted the attention of the Oscar goers and viewers with her stunning and curve-hugging provocative red gown at the red carpet. Before starring as Mystique in "X-Men: First Class", Lawrence starred in Jodie Foster's directed film, "The Beaver," which closely resembles the real life of Mel Gibson in the film.
The 21-year old actress has graced the covers of Glamour, Teen Vogue, Seventeen and the latest issue of IO Donna. She's the rising star of 2012 and she's only just begun spreading her fame and flames across the globe. While a few may compare her to the likes of Kristen Stewart of the "Twilight" series, and Emma Watson of the "Harry Potter" franchise, Jennifer Lawrence has her own wicked appeal.
Basing solely on her roles, she can channel a troubled teenager to a fierce fighter which is no wonder why director Gary Ross truly approved of her as Katniss plus sees her as one of the soon to be biggest Hollywood star.
Jennifer Lawrence is indeed "The Girl on Fire" and she doesn't have to flaunt much to prove it. Take a look at her Esquire photo shoot taken just last year.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron' Teaser Trailer: Fans' Cry At ‘Epic’ Footage, Vision Not Featured
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’