Tori Spelling Pregnant With Fourth Child Five Months After Welcoming Daughter Hattie
By Katrina Grant | March 24, 2012 6:12 AM EST
Well, that was fast!
Five months after welcoming her third child, Hattie Margaret, Tori Spelling has announced that she is pregnant again.
"Dean, Liam, Stella, Hattie, and I are beyond thrilled to announce that another little McDermott is on the way," she wrote on her website in a blog post titled "Baby Makes 6!" "We feel truly blessed that another angel has found us. Love, Tori xoxo."
Spelling and McDermott are already parents to three children, two girls and a boy. They have Liam Aaron, who is 5, Stella Doreen, who is 3, and Hattie Margaret, who is 5 months. The couple married back in 2006 in a private beach-front ceremony in Fiji. The reality stars have always expressed the want for a big family. When Speling became pregnant with Hattie, she thought she was done at three, but quickly changed her mind. Her husband echoed her wants.
"It's funny," Spelling told People Magazine last year. "We always knew we wanted a big family and we always said we wanted three. But since we got pregnant this time, four keeps popping into my head, and [my husband] Dean [McDermott] says the same thing."
"When I found out about number three, I thought that would be definitive that this would be the last one, but we really want to have a fourth," McDermott said. "It's really funny. It just clicked. We want more!"
Spelling accompanied the baby announcement with a picture of her burgeoning belly with all of her children's hands on it.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]