Tori Spelling Pregnant With Fourth Child Five Months After Welcoming Daughter Hattie
By Katrina Grant | March 24, 2012 6:12 AM EST
Well, that was fast!
Five months after welcoming her third child, Hattie Margaret, Tori Spelling has announced that she is pregnant again.
"Dean, Liam, Stella, Hattie, and I are beyond thrilled to announce that another little McDermott is on the way," she wrote on her website in a blog post titled "Baby Makes 6!" "We feel truly blessed that another angel has found us. Love, Tori xoxo."
Spelling and McDermott are already parents to three children, two girls and a boy. They have Liam Aaron, who is 5, Stella Doreen, who is 3, and Hattie Margaret, who is 5 months. The couple married back in 2006 in a private beach-front ceremony in Fiji. The reality stars have always expressed the want for a big family. When Speling became pregnant with Hattie, she thought she was done at three, but quickly changed her mind. Her husband echoed her wants.
"It's funny," Spelling told People Magazine last year. "We always knew we wanted a big family and we always said we wanted three. But since we got pregnant this time, four keeps popping into my head, and [my husband] Dean [McDermott] says the same thing."
"When I found out about number three, I thought that would be definitive that this would be the last one, but we really want to have a fourth," McDermott said. "It's really funny. It just clicked. We want more!"
Spelling accompanied the baby announcement with a picture of her burgeoning belly with all of her children's hands on it.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2