IDFC launches up to $575 mln shr sale - sources
June 29, 2010 10:38 AM EST
Infrastructure Development Finance Co on Monday launched a share sale to raise up to $575 million through a qualified institutional placement, two sources with direct knowledge of the matter said.
The floor price for the sale of shares of IDFC, a lender and consultant for infrastructure projects, was set at 168.25 rupees ($3.6) a share, said the sources, who declined to be named as they were not authorised to speak to the media.
The floor price represents a discount of roughly 1 percent on the company's closing share price of 169.90 rupees on Monday.
Credit Suisse, Morgan Stanley, CLSA, and IDFC-SSKI are managing the share sale, the sources said.
Officials at the banks could not immediately be reached by Reuters for comment.
In late April, the lender's board had approved raising up to 35 billion rupees ($750 million) to fund future growth needs, through equity or equity-linked instruments.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Celebrities Suffering From Lupus: Facts About the Disease
Join the Conversation
- 5 Marketing Nuggets We Can All Learn From Lady Gaga
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Multi-Million Pound Law Suit Looms Over Putin’s Head, Assets At Risk
- Ebola Virus on the Loose: World Cautioned as Infection Moves; Global Airports on High Alert; Kills Liberian Doctor, Infects American Worker
- 5 Uncanny Jobs That Actually Pay Very Well
- Advisory: Britons Told to Leave Libya ASAP, UK Issues Travel Ban
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]