IDFC launches up to $575 mln shr sale - sources
June 29, 2010 10:38 AM EST
Infrastructure Development Finance Co on Monday launched a share sale to raise up to $575 million through a qualified institutional placement, two sources with direct knowledge of the matter said.
The floor price for the sale of shares of IDFC, a lender and consultant for infrastructure projects, was set at 168.25 rupees ($3.6) a share, said the sources, who declined to be named as they were not authorised to speak to the media.
The floor price represents a discount of roughly 1 percent on the company's closing share price of 169.90 rupees on Monday.
Credit Suisse, Morgan Stanley, CLSA, and IDFC-SSKI are managing the share sale, the sources said.
Officials at the banks could not immediately be reached by Reuters for comment.
In late April, the lender's board had approved raising up to 35 billion rupees ($750 million) to fund future growth needs, through equity or equity-linked instruments.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- China Military PLA Drills Affect Flights, Hundreds Cancelled
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: EU Feared Won't Ever Enforce Sanctions on Russia; All Talk, No Force
- Health Canada Orders Labeling of Mechanically Tenderized Beef Meat
- Reserve Bank of New Zealand Raises Interest Rates Due to 'Unsustainable' Kiwi
- Embattled Malaysia Airlines Could Run Out of Cash 2015; Diverts Plane Over Another War Zone After MH17 Crash
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales