IDFC launches up to $575 mln shr sale - sources
June 29, 2010 10:38 AM EST
Infrastructure Development Finance Co on Monday launched a share sale to raise up to $575 million through a qualified institutional placement, two sources with direct knowledge of the matter said.
The floor price for the sale of shares of IDFC, a lender and consultant for infrastructure projects, was set at 168.25 rupees ($3.6) a share, said the sources, who declined to be named as they were not authorised to speak to the media.
The floor price represents a discount of roughly 1 percent on the company's closing share price of 169.90 rupees on Monday.
Credit Suisse, Morgan Stanley, CLSA, and IDFC-SSKI are managing the share sale, the sources said.
Officials at the banks could not immediately be reached by Reuters for comment.
In late April, the lender's board had approved raising up to 35 billion rupees ($750 million) to fund future growth needs, through equity or equity-linked instruments.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Travel Alert: Over 200 Canadians Infected with Mosquito-Borne Chikungunya Virus
- Economic Growth In US And Sub-Saharan Africa Allay 2015 Recession Fears
- US Dedicates 5 Airports for Travellers From Ebola-Stricken Nations, Lawmakers Want Travel Ban
- Canadian Ebola Drug: Tekmira Firm Starts Limited Manufacturing of Vaccine, Available By December; Shares Up
- WHO Races to Release Ebola Serum in 2 Weeks, Vaccines in January
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Galaxy Note 4: Best Big-Screen Phone, Says Samsung; Analysts Believe Note 4 Unlikely To Beat iPhone 6 Plus [Watch Video]