IDFC launches up to $575 mln shr sale - sources
June 29, 2010 10:38 AM EST
Infrastructure Development Finance Co on Monday launched a share sale to raise up to $575 million through a qualified institutional placement, two sources with direct knowledge of the matter said.
The floor price for the sale of shares of IDFC, a lender and consultant for infrastructure projects, was set at 168.25 rupees ($3.6) a share, said the sources, who declined to be named as they were not authorised to speak to the media.
The floor price represents a discount of roughly 1 percent on the company's closing share price of 169.90 rupees on Monday.
Credit Suisse, Morgan Stanley, CLSA, and IDFC-SSKI are managing the share sale, the sources said.
Officials at the banks could not immediately be reached by Reuters for comment.
In late April, the lender's board had approved raising up to 35 billion rupees ($750 million) to fund future growth needs, through equity or equity-linked instruments.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Muslim Leaders Refuse to Approve Tony Abbott’s Terrorism Law
- American Doctor Dr Kent Brantly Survives Deadly Ebola, Released from Hospital, Sent Home
- Australian Tax Office Bitcoin Guidelines a 'Disappointment'; Virtual Currency Not Treated As Money
- Medicinal or Otherwise, Canadian Doctors Oppose Marijuana Smoking
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE Android 4.4.2, Android 4.4.4Guide: Installation and When to Hit Your Region
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Companies Push Back IPO Plans Due to Mega Alibaba Share Launch