iPad 3 Release Live Coverage: Watch Online Live Stream Apple Event
By Surojit Chatterjee | March 8, 2012 4:33 AM EST
Excitement is at an all-time high as the countdown to the debut of the next generation Apple tablet, dubbed iPad 3 or iPad HD, has begun. Apple is playing its cards close to its chest and will not be live streaming the special media event.
But, that shouldn’t disappoint you because a lot of media (us included) will be gathering at the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts in San Francisco to cover the media event online at the quickest possible time.
The iPad 3 launch event kicks off at 10 AM Pacific Time. To get you ready, we have listed here a list of Web sites where you can watch online iPad 3 launch event live coverage.
UStream – Ustream will be doing live coverage of Apple keynotes, along with images and commentary. At specific times, viewers will also be able to see video clips of the ongoing media event.
Gizmodo – Gizmodo is calling the event as iPad HD Apple Event. Gizmodo has setup a live blog to broadcast the latest about iPad 3 by blogging online. The page will reload automatically.
GDGT – GDGT will begin the live coverage at 11 pm Eastern through blog posts. Users have to manually reload the page to get latest updates on GDGT.
Macgasm – Macgasm will be landing four of its people on Apple’s grounds to cover the event online. They will be reporting through keynotes. Also, they have setup a channel on UStream to broadcast the event.
CNet – Cnet’s live coverage will begin at 10 am Pacific Time. CNet will be updating its live blog with running commentary and photos.
Time – Time’s reporter Matt Peckham is on the way to Yerba Buena Center to cover the media event online. The reporting will start at 10am Pacific Time.
Slash Gear – The Web site will report the latest developments online via their live blog.
Bloomberg – Bloomberg will be covering the Apple event live and unlike CNN or ESPN, which will be prroviding live feed to only select subscribers, Bloomberg will be streaming live to anyone with an iPad via tv/id460459302?ls=1&mt=8%29." target="_blank">Bloomberg TV+ app
Mashable – Mashable will be on the floor too providing online live coverage of the event.
MUST READ - iOS 5.1: Top 5 Features Explained
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Halo: The Master Chief Collection' Xbox One Fixes And Free Gifts, Bonnie Ross Apologises For Issues
- PS4 vs. Xbox One Black Friday Sale 2014, Cyber Monday Deals: Walmart’s PS4 Bundles And Discounted Games With Gold
- ‘GTA V:' 1.19 Patch, Heists DLC Release With ‘Next Major Update’ Possible—Report
- Apple’s Black Friday Sale Versus Other Retailers
- ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire’ Update Version 1.1, Eon Ticket And Delta Episode Info Appear
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft