Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson's Intimate Paris Lunch Date
By Diadem Pambid | March 7, 2012 2:50 PM EST
The "Robsten" duo is out and about in the most romantic spot on earth, Paris. Though there wasn't as much PDA-picture perfect moments, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart stepping out from the same hotel and grabbing lunch with a former Beatles man is good enough for their crazed "Robsten" fans.
"Twilight" fans favorite onscreen and off screen duo, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, were spotted in Paris earlier in the week. Both donned casual get-ups as they were spotted by paparazzi leaving the same hotel, Le Meurice Hotel.
Like the Bieber who loves to spend on his girlfriend, Selena Gomez, Pattinson chose only the finest and most expensive suite in the hotel. A night at their finest suite costs $2,100 dollars which is petty money considering how much Pattinson costs in the film industry nowadays.
The duo was also seen at the most popular nightclub in Paris, the "Le Baron". In an entirely different hotel, the Le Royal Monceau Hotel, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart enjoyed a fancy lunch date with none other than Paul McCartney himself.
Hollywood Life initially reported that the three dined at the hotel's finest resto, the La Cuisine. Its features include a garden-themed dining set where the tables face the gourmet kitchen. From here, guests may not only enjoy the food but watch famous French chefs, Gabriel Grapin and Laurent Andre, create the finest delicacies namely lobster salad and veal mignon.
While "Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2" premiere is still a long way to go, Kristen and Robert are having the time of their life at Paris enjoying the city, the sights and the company of each other.
Apart from the intimate dates the "Robsten" duo enjoy, Kristen is also brushing up on her fashion skills as she has been spotted making an appearance at the French Fashion Week. Given that she is Balenciaga's newest face, Kristen's appearance at the runway show is a must.
As for Robert Pattinson, the "Bel Ami" star is simply in Paris as a supportive and loving boyfriend who definitely wants to keep an eye out for French men who'd maybe want to make a move on his lovely "Swan."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date