Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson's Intimate Paris Lunch Date
By Diadem Pambid | March 7, 2012 2:50 PM EST
The "Robsten" duo is out and about in the most romantic spot on earth, Paris. Though there wasn't as much PDA-picture perfect moments, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart stepping out from the same hotel and grabbing lunch with a former Beatles man is good enough for their crazed "Robsten" fans.
"Twilight" fans favorite onscreen and off screen duo, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, were spotted in Paris earlier in the week. Both donned casual get-ups as they were spotted by paparazzi leaving the same hotel, Le Meurice Hotel.
Like the Bieber who loves to spend on his girlfriend, Selena Gomez, Pattinson chose only the finest and most expensive suite in the hotel. A night at their finest suite costs $2,100 dollars which is petty money considering how much Pattinson costs in the film industry nowadays.
The duo was also seen at the most popular nightclub in Paris, the "Le Baron". In an entirely different hotel, the Le Royal Monceau Hotel, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart enjoyed a fancy lunch date with none other than Paul McCartney himself.
Hollywood Life initially reported that the three dined at the hotel's finest resto, the La Cuisine. Its features include a garden-themed dining set where the tables face the gourmet kitchen. From here, guests may not only enjoy the food but watch famous French chefs, Gabriel Grapin and Laurent Andre, create the finest delicacies namely lobster salad and veal mignon.
While "Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2" premiere is still a long way to go, Kristen and Robert are having the time of their life at Paris enjoying the city, the sights and the company of each other.
Apart from the intimate dates the "Robsten" duo enjoy, Kristen is also brushing up on her fashion skills as she has been spotted making an appearance at the French Fashion Week. Given that she is Balenciaga's newest face, Kristen's appearance at the runway show is a must.
As for Robert Pattinson, the "Bel Ami" star is simply in Paris as a supportive and loving boyfriend who definitely wants to keep an eye out for French men who'd maybe want to make a move on his lovely "Swan."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 'Downton Abbey' Spoilers: 'Surprising New Stories' In Season 5, George Clooney's Cameo Appearance
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Google Now v. Siri v. Cortana – Comparison Of The Three Leading Virtual Assistants
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown