Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson's Intimate Paris Lunch Date
By Diadem Pambid | March 7, 2012 2:50 PM EST
The "Robsten" duo is out and about in the most romantic spot on earth, Paris. Though there wasn't as much PDA-picture perfect moments, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart stepping out from the same hotel and grabbing lunch with a former Beatles man is good enough for their crazed "Robsten" fans.
"Twilight" fans favorite onscreen and off screen duo, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, were spotted in Paris earlier in the week. Both donned casual get-ups as they were spotted by paparazzi leaving the same hotel, Le Meurice Hotel.
Like the Bieber who loves to spend on his girlfriend, Selena Gomez, Pattinson chose only the finest and most expensive suite in the hotel. A night at their finest suite costs $2,100 dollars which is petty money considering how much Pattinson costs in the film industry nowadays.
The duo was also seen at the most popular nightclub in Paris, the "Le Baron". In an entirely different hotel, the Le Royal Monceau Hotel, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart enjoyed a fancy lunch date with none other than Paul McCartney himself.
Hollywood Life initially reported that the three dined at the hotel's finest resto, the La Cuisine. Its features include a garden-themed dining set where the tables face the gourmet kitchen. From here, guests may not only enjoy the food but watch famous French chefs, Gabriel Grapin and Laurent Andre, create the finest delicacies namely lobster salad and veal mignon.
While "Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2" premiere is still a long way to go, Kristen and Robert are having the time of their life at Paris enjoying the city, the sights and the company of each other.
Apart from the intimate dates the "Robsten" duo enjoy, Kristen is also brushing up on her fashion skills as she has been spotted making an appearance at the French Fashion Week. Given that she is Balenciaga's newest face, Kristen's appearance at the runway show is a must.
As for Robert Pattinson, the "Bel Ami" star is simply in Paris as a supportive and loving boyfriend who definitely wants to keep an eye out for French men who'd maybe want to make a move on his lovely "Swan."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- ‘True Blood’: Identity Of Sookie’s Husband In Final Episode Thank You Revealed
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Spoilers: Juice Ratting Gemma Out To Jax, Unser Helping New Sheriff
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Spoilers: Cersei Lannister – Possible Deviation From The Books
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Confirmed as Apple Sets Sept 9 iWatch, 2 iPhones Intro - Report
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected