Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson's Intimate Paris Lunch Date
By Diadem Pambid | March 7, 2012 2:50 PM EST
The "Robsten" duo is out and about in the most romantic spot on earth, Paris. Though there wasn't as much PDA-picture perfect moments, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart stepping out from the same hotel and grabbing lunch with a former Beatles man is good enough for their crazed "Robsten" fans.
"Twilight" fans favorite onscreen and off screen duo, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, were spotted in Paris earlier in the week. Both donned casual get-ups as they were spotted by paparazzi leaving the same hotel, Le Meurice Hotel.
Like the Bieber who loves to spend on his girlfriend, Selena Gomez, Pattinson chose only the finest and most expensive suite in the hotel. A night at their finest suite costs $2,100 dollars which is petty money considering how much Pattinson costs in the film industry nowadays.
The duo was also seen at the most popular nightclub in Paris, the "Le Baron". In an entirely different hotel, the Le Royal Monceau Hotel, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart enjoyed a fancy lunch date with none other than Paul McCartney himself.
Hollywood Life initially reported that the three dined at the hotel's finest resto, the La Cuisine. Its features include a garden-themed dining set where the tables face the gourmet kitchen. From here, guests may not only enjoy the food but watch famous French chefs, Gabriel Grapin and Laurent Andre, create the finest delicacies namely lobster salad and veal mignon.
While "Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2" premiere is still a long way to go, Kristen and Robert are having the time of their life at Paris enjoying the city, the sights and the company of each other.
Apart from the intimate dates the "Robsten" duo enjoy, Kristen is also brushing up on her fashion skills as she has been spotted making an appearance at the French Fashion Week. Given that she is Balenciaga's newest face, Kristen's appearance at the runway show is a must.
As for Robert Pattinson, the "Bel Ami" star is simply in Paris as a supportive and loving boyfriend who definitely wants to keep an eye out for French men who'd maybe want to make a move on his lovely "Swan."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch