Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson's Intimate Paris Lunch Date
By Diadem Pambid | March 7, 2012 2:50 PM EST
The "Robsten" duo is out and about in the most romantic spot on earth, Paris. Though there wasn't as much PDA-picture perfect moments, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart stepping out from the same hotel and grabbing lunch with a former Beatles man is good enough for their crazed "Robsten" fans.
"Twilight" fans favorite onscreen and off screen duo, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, were spotted in Paris earlier in the week. Both donned casual get-ups as they were spotted by paparazzi leaving the same hotel, Le Meurice Hotel.
Like the Bieber who loves to spend on his girlfriend, Selena Gomez, Pattinson chose only the finest and most expensive suite in the hotel. A night at their finest suite costs $2,100 dollars which is petty money considering how much Pattinson costs in the film industry nowadays.
The duo was also seen at the most popular nightclub in Paris, the "Le Baron". In an entirely different hotel, the Le Royal Monceau Hotel, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart enjoyed a fancy lunch date with none other than Paul McCartney himself.
Hollywood Life initially reported that the three dined at the hotel's finest resto, the La Cuisine. Its features include a garden-themed dining set where the tables face the gourmet kitchen. From here, guests may not only enjoy the food but watch famous French chefs, Gabriel Grapin and Laurent Andre, create the finest delicacies namely lobster salad and veal mignon.
While "Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2" premiere is still a long way to go, Kristen and Robert are having the time of their life at Paris enjoying the city, the sights and the company of each other.
Apart from the intimate dates the "Robsten" duo enjoy, Kristen is also brushing up on her fashion skills as she has been spotted making an appearance at the French Fashion Week. Given that she is Balenciaga's newest face, Kristen's appearance at the runway show is a must.
As for Robert Pattinson, the "Bel Ami" star is simply in Paris as a supportive and loving boyfriend who definitely wants to keep an eye out for French men who'd maybe want to make a move on his lovely "Swan."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
- Photos from the Crash Site of Malaysia Airlines MH17 In Ukraine
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Orange is the New Black Update: Reality T.V. Star to Appear in Season 3, Actor Says Show can Run for Long Time, even with New Protagonist
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People