Will Robert Pattinson Propose to Kristen Stewart in Paris?
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | March 7, 2012 4:30 AM EST
Rumors of marriage between Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart were fueled this weekend when the "Twilight" stars were spotted having a romantic time in Paris.
The Hollywood co-stars may be young--Stewart, 21, and Pattinson, 25,--but they have known each other for four years and seem devoted, which has spurred marriage rumors.
On Saturday, Pattinson flew into Paris to join Stewart at Paris Fashion Week. They were spotted dining at the Sardegna Tavola Restaurant and later at a Parisian night club called "Le Baron", according to Gather.com.
The couple looked casual with Stewart sporting a white short-sleeved Diesel shirt with black skinny jeans, while Pattinson wore a black beanie, navy shirt and black slacks, according to the Irish Central.
There was nothing extraordinary about the couple's reunion, but the location has spurred several rumors from fans who think Pattinson will propose during the trip.
"Rob and Krissy in the city of love! He's gonna tie the knot #Twilight," tweeted Linda Kzk.
According to Hollywood Life, Pattinson is made for marriage. The magazine claims that his parents married young and have been happy until this very day. The Twilight star has also reportedly spoken about monogamy and says he doesn't understand why men cheat.
Pattinson and Stewart were rumored to split in December after OK! Magazine splashed a headline on its front page indicating that Pattinson had been begging his girlfriend not to leave him, with a subtitle claiming that Stewart was angry and confused and here's why.
The Twilight star was spotted leaving a Hollywood bar with "Disturbia" actress Sarah Roemer, which immediately sparked rumors of a possible breakup between Pattinson and his co-star, who at the time was in London for the filming of "Snow White and the Huntsman."
The photos, however, do not reveal as much as the hype made out. Ok! claimed the two were squeezed into a back seat and stroking hands, but a close look at the photos shows their hands aren't even touching. Moreover, descriptions of the photos have missed one key detail: the actors were not alone. There was an additional passenger who was probably a mutual friend that has been in the club with them before.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Preview: Sam’s Fairy Tale Date, Belly Dancing Time, Who Exits
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Canadian IS Jihadist Who Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers