Will Robert Pattinson Propose to Kristen Stewart in Paris?
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | March 7, 2012 4:30 AM EST
Rumors of marriage between Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart were fueled this weekend when the "Twilight" stars were spotted having a romantic time in Paris.
The Hollywood co-stars may be young--Stewart, 21, and Pattinson, 25,--but they have known each other for four years and seem devoted, which has spurred marriage rumors.
On Saturday, Pattinson flew into Paris to join Stewart at Paris Fashion Week. They were spotted dining at the Sardegna Tavola Restaurant and later at a Parisian night club called "Le Baron", according to Gather.com.
The couple looked casual with Stewart sporting a white short-sleeved Diesel shirt with black skinny jeans, while Pattinson wore a black beanie, navy shirt and black slacks, according to the Irish Central.
There was nothing extraordinary about the couple's reunion, but the location has spurred several rumors from fans who think Pattinson will propose during the trip.
"Rob and Krissy in the city of love! He's gonna tie the knot #Twilight," tweeted Linda Kzk.
According to Hollywood Life, Pattinson is made for marriage. The magazine claims that his parents married young and have been happy until this very day. The Twilight star has also reportedly spoken about monogamy and says he doesn't understand why men cheat.
Pattinson and Stewart were rumored to split in December after OK! Magazine splashed a headline on its front page indicating that Pattinson had been begging his girlfriend not to leave him, with a subtitle claiming that Stewart was angry and confused and here's why.
The Twilight star was spotted leaving a Hollywood bar with "Disturbia" actress Sarah Roemer, which immediately sparked rumors of a possible breakup between Pattinson and his co-star, who at the time was in London for the filming of "Snow White and the Huntsman."
The photos, however, do not reveal as much as the hype made out. Ok! claimed the two were squeezed into a back seat and stroking hands, but a close look at the photos shows their hands aren't even touching. Moreover, descriptions of the photos have missed one key detail: the actors were not alone. There was an additional passenger who was probably a mutual friend that has been in the club with them before.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2: Jessica Talks After Her Shocking Elimination
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- Obama’s Bid To Blame Intelligence Chief For Inaction On ISIS Backfires: McCain Asks Obama To Admit Own Mistakes