AT&T: iPhone 4 in stores on June 29, first come, first served
By Tim Conneally | June 22, 2010 9:32 PM EST
Customers who pre-ordered an iPhone on June 15 will begin getting theirs this week. Emails will be sent to customers when each order has shipped. One of our staffers received a note earlier today that estimated an afternoon delivery tomorrow.
Customers who pre-ordered the device for a store delivery will get a call from an AT&T representative this week, letting them know their phone is ready.
Finally, for customers who did not preorder the iPhone 4 will have to wait until June 29, and even then, quantities will be limited and availability will be first come, first served.
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy