VizStar, Inc. (VIZS.OB) – SectorWatch.biz Issues Commentary of Interest to Investors in Air Charter Service Companies
By Jonathan | June 22, 2010 10:41 PM EST
Today before the opening bell, SectorWatch.biz announced the availability of a commentary of interest to investors in VizStar, Inc. (OTCBB:VIZS – News), DBA Celestial Jets, and other air charter service companies making news and driving markets today. Investors can view the website’s free commentaries at www.SectorWatch.biz — in association with BoardMark.com, a dynamic social networking site for investors.
Recent economic conditions has compelled even the largest corporations to slash expenses and ownership of expensive corporate jets was an obvious place to cut. Business jet manufacturing was down 38% last year according to General Aviation Manufacturer’s Association, and fractional ownership was down even more. However, these conditions have given birth to an innovative and resilient travel model that has great appeal to corporations: on-demand, private air charter.
Celestial Jets, which recently announced its merger with VizStar, Inc. (OTCBB:VIZS), is a premier aviation charter broker focused on delivering a new and unparalleled way to experience private jet travel without monthly membership fees, initiation fees, long-term commitments or capital investment. Delivering typical savings of 20-30% when compared to other charter or fractional companies in the market place, Celestial Jets is the only private jet charter business that is minority-owned.
Within as little as four hours notice, Celestial Jets can make all the travel arrangements for their client’s next trip. Whether a short hop or an intercontinental journey, business or pleasure, each and every detail is attended to according to the client’s specific requirements. With access to nearly 6,000 qualified aircraft, ranging from light, mid, heavy or jumbo jets, Celestial Jets is capable of serving any potential client.
Let us hear your thoughts: VizStar, Inc. Message Board
Most Popular Slideshows
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Monday Night Football Recap: Chicago Bears 27, New York Jets 19
- Kate Middleton, Kelly Brook Have 'Most Perfect Breasts' While Kim Kardashian, Rihanna Have 'Least Desirable' Breasts, New Survey Finds [SEE PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
Join the Conversation
- Hungry Jack’s Joins McDonald’s Australia Monopoly Campaign With McOpoly Promo
- Furore Over Facebook Mark Zuckerberg $10m Fortress In San Francisco
- Viral Photo: Philippine Mall Giant Pulls Out T-Shirt With Rape Joke
- Alibaba Sells Extra Shares; IPO Raises $25B, Breaks Global Record
- BHP Billiton Mitsubishi Alliance To Axe 700 Workers In Queensland
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Galaxy Note 4 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Better Performing Display and Best Overall Screen
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Battle of the Samsung Flagship Smartphones
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Galaxy Note 4 vs iPhone 6: Performance, Sales, iOS 8 and Android 5.0 L