VizStar, Inc. (VIZS.OB) – SectorWatch.biz Issues Commentary of Interest to Investors in Air Charter Service Companies
By Jonathan | June 22, 2010 10:41 PM EST
Today before the opening bell, SectorWatch.biz announced the availability of a commentary of interest to investors in VizStar, Inc. (OTCBB:VIZS – News), DBA Celestial Jets, and other air charter service companies making news and driving markets today. Investors can view the website’s free commentaries at www.SectorWatch.biz — in association with BoardMark.com, a dynamic social networking site for investors.
Recent economic conditions has compelled even the largest corporations to slash expenses and ownership of expensive corporate jets was an obvious place to cut. Business jet manufacturing was down 38% last year according to General Aviation Manufacturer’s Association, and fractional ownership was down even more. However, these conditions have given birth to an innovative and resilient travel model that has great appeal to corporations: on-demand, private air charter.
Celestial Jets, which recently announced its merger with VizStar, Inc. (OTCBB:VIZS), is a premier aviation charter broker focused on delivering a new and unparalleled way to experience private jet travel without monthly membership fees, initiation fees, long-term commitments or capital investment. Delivering typical savings of 20-30% when compared to other charter or fractional companies in the market place, Celestial Jets is the only private jet charter business that is minority-owned.
Within as little as four hours notice, Celestial Jets can make all the travel arrangements for their client’s next trip. Whether a short hop or an intercontinental journey, business or pleasure, each and every detail is attended to according to the client’s specific requirements. With access to nearly 6,000 qualified aircraft, ranging from light, mid, heavy or jumbo jets, Celestial Jets is capable of serving any potential client.
Let us hear your thoughts: VizStar, Inc. Message Board
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- New Zealand Could Be Next ISIS Target After Australia Beheading Plot, Says Expert
- China Is Also Seizing Disputed Land Along Indian Border
- iPhone 6 Survives Drop, Both Accidental & Intentional
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?