VizStar, Inc. (VIZS.OB) – SectorWatch.biz Issues Commentary of Interest to Investors in Air Charter Service Companies
By Jonathan | June 22, 2010 10:41 PM EST
Today before the opening bell, SectorWatch.biz announced the availability of a commentary of interest to investors in VizStar, Inc. (OTCBB:VIZS – News), DBA Celestial Jets, and other air charter service companies making news and driving markets today. Investors can view the website’s free commentaries at www.SectorWatch.biz — in association with BoardMark.com, a dynamic social networking site for investors.
Recent economic conditions has compelled even the largest corporations to slash expenses and ownership of expensive corporate jets was an obvious place to cut. Business jet manufacturing was down 38% last year according to General Aviation Manufacturer’s Association, and fractional ownership was down even more. However, these conditions have given birth to an innovative and resilient travel model that has great appeal to corporations: on-demand, private air charter.
Celestial Jets, which recently announced its merger with VizStar, Inc. (OTCBB:VIZS), is a premier aviation charter broker focused on delivering a new and unparalleled way to experience private jet travel without monthly membership fees, initiation fees, long-term commitments or capital investment. Delivering typical savings of 20-30% when compared to other charter or fractional companies in the market place, Celestial Jets is the only private jet charter business that is minority-owned.
Within as little as four hours notice, Celestial Jets can make all the travel arrangements for their client’s next trip. Whether a short hop or an intercontinental journey, business or pleasure, each and every detail is attended to according to the client’s specific requirements. With access to nearly 6,000 qualified aircraft, ranging from light, mid, heavy or jumbo jets, Celestial Jets is capable of serving any potential client.
Let us hear your thoughts: VizStar, Inc. Message Board
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Tesco Facing Crisis After Chairman Quits Citing Accounting Scandal In The Retail Giant
- Australian Federal Court Fines Reebok $350,000 & Orders Refunds For Shoe Endorsed By Miranda Kerr That Claims Unproven Health Benefits
- #Snapgate: iPad Air 2 Breaks While Undergoing Bend Test
- Perth Call Centre Staff Bad In English And Not Philippine And Indian Counterparts, Telstra Boss Says
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS