'Grand Slam Tennis 2': Release Dates, Game Mechanics and Grand Slams Gameplay Trailer [VIDEO; PREVIEW]
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | February 9, 2012 11:06 PM EST
"Grand Slam Tennis 2" is a forthcoming tennis video game, developed by EA Canada. It will be released for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 platforms on Feb. 10 in Europe and Feb. 14 in North America. The game is a sequel to "Grand Slam Tennis".
A downloadable demo for the game was released on Jan. 10 for both platforms.
The game is expected to feature new control mechanics called Total Racket Control, enabling players to control each shot with the right analog stick, with precision, power and accuracy. Besides, the game will feature all four of your favourite Grand Slams, including Wimbledon.
EA sports has served up one of the best action-packed tennis simulations yet, bringing you closer to the world of top tennis athletes as you progress across four Grand Slam tournaments in a bid to win all the coveted championship titles.
Watch the gameplay trailer for the integrated version of four Grand Slams in HD below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Top Secret Wedding Tramps Jennifer Aniston’s ‘Friends’ Reunion & Pregnancy Talks [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying