'Grand Slam Tennis 2': Release Dates, Game Mechanics and Grand Slams Gameplay Trailer [VIDEO; PREVIEW]
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | February 9, 2012 11:06 PM EST
"Grand Slam Tennis 2" is a forthcoming tennis video game, developed by EA Canada. It will be released for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 platforms on Feb. 10 in Europe and Feb. 14 in North America. The game is a sequel to "Grand Slam Tennis".
A downloadable demo for the game was released on Jan. 10 for both platforms.
The game is expected to feature new control mechanics called Total Racket Control, enabling players to control each shot with the right analog stick, with precision, power and accuracy. Besides, the game will feature all four of your favourite Grand Slams, including Wimbledon.
EA sports has served up one of the best action-packed tennis simulations yet, bringing you closer to the world of top tennis athletes as you progress across four Grand Slam tournaments in a bid to win all the coveted championship titles.
Watch the gameplay trailer for the integrated version of four Grand Slams in HD below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy