'Grand Slam Tennis 2': Release Dates, Game Mechanics and Grand Slams Gameplay Trailer [VIDEO; PREVIEW]
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | February 9, 2012 11:06 PM EST
"Grand Slam Tennis 2" is a forthcoming tennis video game, developed by EA Canada. It will be released for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 platforms on Feb. 10 in Europe and Feb. 14 in North America. The game is a sequel to "Grand Slam Tennis".
A downloadable demo for the game was released on Jan. 10 for both platforms.
The game is expected to feature new control mechanics called Total Racket Control, enabling players to control each shot with the right analog stick, with precision, power and accuracy. Besides, the game will feature all four of your favourite Grand Slams, including Wimbledon.
EA sports has served up one of the best action-packed tennis simulations yet, bringing you closer to the world of top tennis athletes as you progress across four Grand Slam tournaments in a bid to win all the coveted championship titles.
Watch the gameplay trailer for the integrated version of four Grand Slams in HD below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Canada Concerned About Russia’s Military Expansion in Arctic
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown