'Grand Slam Tennis 2': Release Dates, Game Mechanics and Grand Slams Gameplay Trailer [VIDEO; PREVIEW]
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | February 9, 2012 11:06 PM EST
"Grand Slam Tennis 2" is a forthcoming tennis video game, developed by EA Canada. It will be released for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 platforms on Feb. 10 in Europe and Feb. 14 in North America. The game is a sequel to "Grand Slam Tennis".
A downloadable demo for the game was released on Jan. 10 for both platforms.
The game is expected to feature new control mechanics called Total Racket Control, enabling players to control each shot with the right analog stick, with precision, power and accuracy. Besides, the game will feature all four of your favourite Grand Slams, including Wimbledon.
EA sports has served up one of the best action-packed tennis simulations yet, bringing you closer to the world of top tennis athletes as you progress across four Grand Slam tournaments in a bid to win all the coveted championship titles.
Watch the gameplay trailer for the integrated version of four Grand Slams in HD below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- California Fruits Recalled in USA and Canada for Possible Listeria Contamination
- Malaysian Airlines Flight 17: Air Carrier Losing $1.6 Million/Day; Crisis Management Experts Suggest Hiring Risk Expert as CEO
- The IBM and Apple Merger: Will it Spell Trouble to Rival Companies
- KFC & McDonald’s Accused of Serving ‘Expired’ Meat to Customers
- Malaysian Airlines Ukraine Tragedy Hits Asian Stock Markets
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales