Amanda Seyfried Talks about Dating
By Diadem Pambid | February 2, 2012 9:11 PM EST
It looks like just every lovely lady in Hollywood is on the cover of a highly-acclaimed magazine. Of course, Amanda Seyfried isn't one to be left out. The blonde beauty graces the cover of Glamour magazine and she definitely looks glamorous.
The 26-year old actress open up about life, love, getting kids and her latest film, "Linda Lovelace." Though a few would still openly agree that Lindsay Lohan was far more suited in playing the provocative role, Amanda proves to be quite talented herself with a few box office films herself.
Amanda Seyfried rocked the cover of the magazine in a Pierre Balmain floral top paired with Hudson curve-hugging jeans. By the looks of how the March issue of Elle, it appears as if they've debuted an all-new look for 2012. They topped it off pretty well with doll-faced, Amanda, on the cover with the words "Gossip", "Shopping" and "Sex" surrounding her stunning silhouette.
Apart from a few jaw-dropping photos included in the magazine, Amanda opens up a bit more about her views on sex and love. Surprisingly, she also mentions her last ex-boyfriend, Dominic Cooper, of whom she claimed to have a real connection with.
"My God, yeah. He was my last real boyfriend. We still joke about having kids, like, 'If it doesn't work out with other people, we might as well just have a child.' And there's a part of that that feels...possible," says Amanda.
So now that she's single and quite appealing to the mass of Hollywood hunks, the big question is why hasn't she been spotted with a new boy candy in tow?
Her role as the provocative porn star, Linda Lovelace, sure would have rubbed on her, wouldn't it? Apparently, Amanda has higher principles than simply strutting around with a few different men in Hollywood.
"No! I'm terrified of being promiscuous. I don't like the feeling you get when it's not something that you truly want to do, and I hate the emotional abuse you give yourself afterward. It's just uncomfortable when you're with somebody and you're like, 'I don't really know if I'm even comfortable with this. Why did I? Eww!' I think dating can come without sex," shared Amanda.
The "Mamma Mia" star has got her head right in the game and when it comes to what she'd advice to her fans on dating, well it's simply to be careful.
"You learn very quickly what people are so enamored with, and it's not necessarily me. ... I think it's all the bullshit of the idea of someone who's famous, which seems more exotic than the fact. You have to be careful whom you date," says Seyfried.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS