Nude Scandals' New Victim: 'One Direction's' Harry Styles
By Diadem Pambid | January 18, 2012 3:55 PM EST
It's been dreadfully silent in terms of nude scandals, but of course, these people who love to make a fool out of celebrities are at it again. Their newest victim is "One Direction's" Harry Styles and yet rumor has it, Harry was behind the nude photo leak of himself.
Before fans of "One Direction" start throwing tomatoes, the photo was a complete fake and it was not Harry who sent out the photo of himself. Unfortunately, Harry Styles isn't UK's version of Scarlett Johansson who would purposely take nude photos of himself.
17-year old Styles denies it is him in the nude photo and fans of "One Direction" fully support their "directioner". So what made people believe otherwise that it is indeed Harry Styles in the nude photo?
Well, Harry's trademark of curly brown hair and his silver dog tag were quite notable features on the picture. Apart from the obvious lock of hair, it is said that the place where the photo was taken has a close resemblance to "X-Factors" bathroom where Styles and his band mates shared during the filming.
If that wasn't enough to spark a controversy, fans of Harry Styles would know that he has a fondness or a firm belief towards nudity.
"I just like to be free," says Styles in a recent interview. "Being naked makes me feel alive - we should all do it." So with that being said, was it really him in the photograph showing his full support and fondness over nudity or was it someone else completely?
There's the obvious hair and the dog tag and a few other evidence to support the idea that it is indeed styles but with the face on the photograph completely obscured by the flash in the mirror then no one can really say that it is or is not Harry Styles.
Maybe another interview with "One Directions'" Harry Styles would do his fans justice. Plus, really, saying something about nudity and suddenly denying a picture of a naked teen quite proves the opposite of what Styles believes. He could have just laughed it off or made a joke out of it saying:
"Nice package there but no, unfortunately, I'm rather gifted with more and I'd make tasteful nude photographs."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Melanoma Could Be Caused By Ageing Genes; Best Diet For Anti-Ageing; Celebrities Who Have Aged Gracefully
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Boxing News 2014: Social Media War Between Boxers Continues As Pacquiao Repeats Comment That Mayweather Acts Like Uneducated Person, While Ignoring ‘Miss Pac Man’ Post
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate