Nude Scandals' New Victim: 'One Direction's' Harry Styles
By Diadem Pambid | January 18, 2012 3:55 PM EST
It's been dreadfully silent in terms of nude scandals, but of course, these people who love to make a fool out of celebrities are at it again. Their newest victim is "One Direction's" Harry Styles and yet rumor has it, Harry was behind the nude photo leak of himself.
Before fans of "One Direction" start throwing tomatoes, the photo was a complete fake and it was not Harry who sent out the photo of himself. Unfortunately, Harry Styles isn't UK's version of Scarlett Johansson who would purposely take nude photos of himself.
17-year old Styles denies it is him in the nude photo and fans of "One Direction" fully support their "directioner". So what made people believe otherwise that it is indeed Harry Styles in the nude photo?
Well, Harry's trademark of curly brown hair and his silver dog tag were quite notable features on the picture. Apart from the obvious lock of hair, it is said that the place where the photo was taken has a close resemblance to "X-Factors" bathroom where Styles and his band mates shared during the filming.
If that wasn't enough to spark a controversy, fans of Harry Styles would know that he has a fondness or a firm belief towards nudity.
"I just like to be free," says Styles in a recent interview. "Being naked makes me feel alive - we should all do it." So with that being said, was it really him in the photograph showing his full support and fondness over nudity or was it someone else completely?
There's the obvious hair and the dog tag and a few other evidence to support the idea that it is indeed styles but with the face on the photograph completely obscured by the flash in the mirror then no one can really say that it is or is not Harry Styles.
Maybe another interview with "One Directions'" Harry Styles would do his fans justice. Plus, really, saying something about nudity and suddenly denying a picture of a naked teen quite proves the opposite of what Styles believes. He could have just laughed it off or made a joke out of it saying:
"Nice package there but no, unfortunately, I'm rather gifted with more and I'd make tasteful nude photographs."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Season 11 Premiere (Episode 1) Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘I Must Have Lost It On The Wind'
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best
- Australian Liberals Urge Expat Kiwis To Favour John Key In New Zealand Election