A Look at Amanda Seyfried as Linda Lovelace
By Diadem Pambid | January 9, 2012 4:41 PM EST
The blonde-beauty Amanda Seyfried has gone brunette, but fans should fret not because this won't be her permanent hairstyle.
Seyfriend's look is part of her role in the much anticipated take on the most infamous adult star, Linda Lovelace.
Linda Boreman, best known as Linda Lovelace, was an infamous porn star of the year 1970's. She was cast of in the earliest and highly acclaimed X-rated movie of that year, "Deep Throat." Despite what the world saw as a sex-starved and happy-go-lucky actress on screen, Linda Lovelace's life had a sadder and darker ordeal which was claimed to be the own doing of her own husband, Chuck Traynor. It could have been a happy marriage but as Linda claimed, husband Traynor brutally harassed her into making porn films. The adult star died in a car accident at the age of 53.
Taking up the role of a porn star is definitely a far cry from all the roles Amanda Seyfried has portrayed on screen. This much awaited portrayal of Linda Lovelace won't be out anytime soon but it is currently in the works with directors Jeffrey Friedman and Rob Epstein.
Aside from the main role played by Amanda Seyfried, the cast also includes a few big names in Hollywood namely Sharon Stone, Demi Moore, Hank Azaria, Bobby Cannavale, Juno Temple, Eric Roberts, Adam Brody and Peter Sarsgaard, who'll be playing the husband of Amanda on-screen.
As for Seyfried, apart from her new locks, the actress has been spotted on the set of the movie. She's seen stepping out of a red Cadillac El Dorado where the actress dons a short 70's styled dress and a multicolored scarf paired with platform wedges. As mentioned, fans won't have to fret about the actresses' golden locks because throughout the course of the film, she'll be sporting a few different brown hairstyles done simply by a wig.
"Lovelace" isn't the only film said to portray the depressing story of Linda Lovelace. Another film entitled "Inferno: A Linda Lovelace" is in the works with the main role to be acted out by Malin Akerman. However, rumors did say that the original actress in mind was Amanda Seyfried's co-star, Lindsay Lohan, in the film "Mean Girls."
Fans of Amanda will have to wait a few more months before they see her act out one of her most daring roles yet. Seyfried is also said to be part of the Broadway show "Les Miserables" alongside country crooner Taylor Swift.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- G20 Summit in Nov: No Consensus to Bar Russia, Putin Open to Attend in Australia