Vitamin C Mega-Dosing Continues to Unleash Healing Miracles Around the World
By Natural News | January 9, 2012 11:46 AM EST
(NaturalNews) Remember the story of Alan Smith from New Zealand, and his dramatic recovery from a coma with mega-dose vitamin C? That story went viral and was featured in the New Zealand version of "60 Minutes." But some sources didn't have it quite right. The mega-dose vitamin C was not by IV for the last two weeks. They were through a uniquely new oral C product.
Alan pulled out of his coma from white-out pneumonia (lungs whited out in X-rays) and complications with leukemia. He had been on life support, and doctors were threatening to turn it off and let him die when his family intervened. They went through a series of sagas and legal hassles to get the hospital to administer IV C.
The doctors complied at first, and there was enough improvement to convince the hospital staff not to pull the plug on his life support as they had threatened. But the hospital felt they knew better and stopped the IV C. Alan's condition worsened. After legal intervention, they continued at only two grams IV C daily instead of the 50 grams daily before. Alan's condition went into a critical limbo.
Alan Smith only began to improve after taking Lypo-Spheric packets.
You can view the first segment of the 60 Minutes Alan Smiths story here (http://www.3news.co.nz/Living-Proof-Vitamin-C---Miracle-Cure/tabid/371/articleID/171328/Default.aspx).
So how did six grams per day of a special vitamin C oral compound manage to do the work of 50 to 100 grams of IV C daily?
The mechanics of liposomal encapsulated vitamin C
Cardiologist and orthomolecular specialist Dr. Thomas Levy discovered exactly why the clinical results of this type of oral C could match the efficacy of many times as much vitamin C by IV.
Dr. Levy was skeptical at first. He has treated thousands of patients with IV C and is seriously involved with orthomolecular (high dose vitamin treatment) medicine. He couldn't believe what was happening with this oral C compound's ability to match or surpass clinical results with much higher doses of IV C.
He came to realize that the combination of vitamin C and essential phospholipids radcially improved cellular bioavailability. Less than 20 percent of IV C gets into cells. But the Lypo-Spheric compound permits 90 percent of the C to get into cells. That's because cell walls are made of fats. Vitamin C is water soluble.
Tiny particles of vitamin C coated with phospholipids create molecules of vitamin C coated with a substance similar to the cell walls. Thus those coated vitamin C molecules can slip into the cells easily. The encapsulation also avoids diarrhea thresholds of normal oral C.
Though not nearly as expensive and much more accessible than IV C treatments, the product might not fit long term use on a low budget. So make your own! The homemade version might be slightly less than 90 percent bio-available to your cells.
Here's how to make your own liposomal encapsulated C (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=SeU--wadrMY).Incidentally, a medical check-up after Alan's hospital release showed he had no trace of leukemia anymore.
Sources for this article include
Interview of Lypo-Spheric creator Les Nachman by Benjamin Lynch, ND (http://healthmaven.blogspot.com/2012/01/lypospheric-vitamin-c-creator-les.html).
Dr. Levy lecture (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9Sa02XnteA).
Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/034591_vitamin_C_mega-dose_healing.html#ixzz1iurrnk00
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- New String Of Ebola In The Democratic Republic Of The Congo; DFAT Advises Against Travel
- Sex Change Surgery Gets Enhanced Cover From US Insurance Firms: Obama Regime's Policy Change Became The Trigger
- Sex With 20 Women Or More Reduces Risk Of Prostate Cancer, Canadian Research Says
- From 30-Inch To 16-Inch Waistline, Woman Shrinks Self With Corset [Video]
- Red Cross Aussie Nurse Says Australia’s Ebola Visa Ban Is Embarrassing
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family