After Christmas Sales 2011: All-Day Online Sales at Target, BestBuy and More
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | December 27, 2011 6:28 AM EST
After Christmas sales might be well under way, but it is not too late for those who slept in on Monday. Even though the early bird might catch the worm, there is a plethora of online sales offered for after Christmas 2011 that are good until 11:59 p.m. on Dec. 26 and even days later.
After Christmas sales are unique from Black Friday and Cyber Monday, two other major shopping events of the fall/winter season. After Christmas sales put extra emphasis on in-store shopping, encouraging consumers to immediately exchange gifts for something new. Yet the online sales seem to be even more alluring.
This time of year is pivotal for retailers. "If you're an apparel retailer, you want your shelves cleared by President's Day weekend," industry tracker Britt Beemer of America's Research Group told Forbes. "Spring is vital; it's the only time people might be willing to buy stuff at 20 percent off, or even at full retail if they love it."
Here is a compilation of some of the best after-Christmas sales you will find at some of the biggest and most popular retailers around. Links to all stores are provide for your convenience.
Staples, the Office Suppliers, is offering some great deals for the post-Christmas season. Get fast and free shipping on orders over $45. Get free 30-day trials with some of the leading online services. Check out Staples' Holiday Center for all of the best deals on this year's hottest gifts.
JCPenney's biggest after-Christmas sale starts today, online and at the brick and mortar stores. Online doorbusters will run all day Sunday until 1:00 pm Monday. Get up to 60 percent off women's and men's clothing. Get up to 70 percent off jewelry and home goods. Electronics are marked from 20 percent up to 60 percent off.
Kohl's is celebrating its after-Christmas blitz and clearance sale with 60 percent off plus an extra 10 percent off. With the Kohl's "Yes Pass" customers can take an extra 20 percent off everything when they spend $100 or more with the code "SLED20." They can also take an extra 15 percent off everything with the code "SLED15" through Monday. Kohl's is also offering early bird specials from 12 am to 3 pm CST online or 5 am to 1 pm at the stores. Kohl's
Neiman Marcus: Go to Neiman Marcus' lastcall.com to shop for designer duds 50 percent to 60 percent off. All boots are marked at 40 percent off. The sale will run online through Dec. 28.
Barnes & Noble
Barnes & Noble is offering some of the most popular holiday gift choices at up to 50 percent off. If you spend $25, you will get free shipping. Buy the Nook Color for just $199.
Amazon is offering a huge selection of items marked for year-end deals. Buy one of the hottest holiday items, the Kindle Fire, for just $199. Buy a five-inch widescreen Tom Tom GSP device for just $79.99. Buy an Olympus PEN E-92 12.3 MP Micro Four Thirds Interchangeable Lens Digital Camera for $479.95, marked down from $1,099.99. DVDs and video games are on sale for as low as $8 and accessories, like headphones and iPad cases, are marked down over 50 percent. Click here to view the full list.
Target is promoting a 65 percent sale when shopping online. Discounts include: 50 percent off women's clothes, 50 percent off children's apparel, 50 percent off home décor and 50 percent off holiday decorations. Just for Sunday Christmas Day, Target is offering $10 off any $50 order when you enter the promotion code "TGTGFT2U" at checkout by 11:59 pm EST on Dec. 25.
BestBuy will open its doors at 8 a.m. the day after Christmas and will stay open until 10 p.m. But you can shop online all day. BestBuy's after-Christmas sale will run from Sunday to Tuesday, Dec. 27. Get a Samsung 55" Class LED 1080p 120Hz 3D HDTV with Free Glasses for just $1,899.99 with a savings of $900. The electronics giant is also offering FREE smartphones, like the Samsung Infuse and the LG Marquee, with the purchase of a new two-year contract.
America's favorite discount retailer is offering some jaw-dropping after-Christmas sales, citing it as Walmart's biggest clearance event of the year! On Monday, Dec. 26, customers can save up to 50 percent off candy, toys and seasonal home décor. Clothing for adults and children will be priced as low as $3 to $9. Walmart is offering free shipping on hundreds of thousands of items!
Zara: The trendy Spanish clothing chain has slashed its prices up to 30 percent. Check out the online sales here.
Selfridges: Get 75 percent off high-end labels. "Boxing Day was made for shopping - hit the Selfridges sale for up to 75% off your favorite designers and brands," the store posted on itsFacebook page.
Miss Selfridge: The cute subsidiary of Selfridges is offering 50 percent off shoes and accessories. Click here to check out the sales.
Marks & Spencer: Get up to 50 percent off clothing and home goods. Click here to shop the sale.
GAP: The GAP is offering up to 60 percent off all men's, women's, boys', girls' and baby clothing. Enter the code "GAPSALE" when shopping online for an extra 20 percent off. This deal is good until Dec. 27.
Dorothy Perkins: Get deals up to 50 percent off when purchasing online. Click here to shop.
ASOS: ASOS is currently offering up to 50 percent online purchases. Check out the Savvy Sunday deals that will run throughout December as well.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- MH370 Search Efforts Not Affected by MH17 Recovery; Australia Still Committed to Solving Mystery
- Another Aviation Disaster: Taiwan Plane Crashes, Passengers Aboard Feared Dead [PHOTO]
- Australian Woman Charged for Adultery in Lebanon for Visiting Boyfriend
- 'Dronies' to Become Latest Trend as Tourism New Zealand Buys Drone to Record Tourists' Videos
- Former Destiny’s Child Star Farrah Franklin Arrested
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales