iPhone 5, 4S Prices Accidentally Leaked?
By Kristin Mariano | October 4, 2011 12:07 AM EST
The website revealed prices of the iPhone 5 and iPhone 4S tagged with $639 and $419, respectively. However, it is quite hard to determine if the prices revealed were the actual prices or just placeholders.
Tech giant and i-gadgets company Apple was still tight-lipped and did not confirm any of the prices posted on the Cincinnati Bell's website.
This information stirred potential buyers of Apple's new handsets. In a recent poll conducted by In Mobi, people prefer to buy the new iPhone 5.
Apple and iPhone 5 carriers such as Sprint, AT&T and Verizon are working double time for the unveiling event of new iPhone handsets tomorrow.
The public will know the details on the upcoming iPhone 5 event on Oct. 4 at Apple campus in Cupertino.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery