Everyone Wants an iPhone 5 – poll
By Kristin Mariano | October 2, 2011 11:03 PM EST
InMobi conducted a study on mobile users from the U.S., Mexico and Canada and found out that more than 40 percent of users will buy the new iPhone. Also, almost 50 percent of them plan to purchase the iPhone 5 within the next six months upon the new iPhone 5 debut.
If the figures were true, the iPhone 5 will be Apple's most successful launch.
The new iPhone could spark another Apple and Android battle in terms of iOS. 41 percent of users prefer iPhone 5. It is also expected that iPhone 5 will steal the business from other carriers. Many users eye the new iPhone for its new features such as better battery life, faster performance, higher screen resolution, and stronger phone service.
Apple is set to launch the new iPhone 5 next week on the media event happening at Apple campus in Cupertino.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build