Everyone Wants an iPhone 5 – poll
By Kristin Mariano | October 2, 2011 11:03 PM EST
InMobi conducted a study on mobile users from the U.S., Mexico and Canada and found out that more than 40 percent of users will buy the new iPhone. Also, almost 50 percent of them plan to purchase the iPhone 5 within the next six months upon the new iPhone 5 debut.
If the figures were true, the iPhone 5 will be Apple's most successful launch.
The new iPhone could spark another Apple and Android battle in terms of iOS. 41 percent of users prefer iPhone 5. It is also expected that iPhone 5 will steal the business from other carriers. Many users eye the new iPhone for its new features such as better battery life, faster performance, higher screen resolution, and stronger phone service.
Apple is set to launch the new iPhone 5 next week on the media event happening at Apple campus in Cupertino.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles