Everyone Wants an iPhone 5 – poll
By Kristin Mariano | October 2, 2011 11:03 PM EST
InMobi conducted a study on mobile users from the U.S., Mexico and Canada and found out that more than 40 percent of users will buy the new iPhone. Also, almost 50 percent of them plan to purchase the iPhone 5 within the next six months upon the new iPhone 5 debut.
If the figures were true, the iPhone 5 will be Apple's most successful launch.
The new iPhone could spark another Apple and Android battle in terms of iOS. 41 percent of users prefer iPhone 5. It is also expected that iPhone 5 will steal the business from other carriers. Many users eye the new iPhone for its new features such as better battery life, faster performance, higher screen resolution, and stronger phone service.
Apple is set to launch the new iPhone 5 next week on the media event happening at Apple campus in Cupertino.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Battery Life Test Shows Its Curved Display And Build Has Impacted Its Battery Performance