Everyone Wants an iPhone 5 – poll
By Kristin Mariano | October 2, 2011 11:03 PM EST
InMobi conducted a study on mobile users from the U.S., Mexico and Canada and found out that more than 40 percent of users will buy the new iPhone. Also, almost 50 percent of them plan to purchase the iPhone 5 within the next six months upon the new iPhone 5 debut.
If the figures were true, the iPhone 5 will be Apple's most successful launch.
The new iPhone could spark another Apple and Android battle in terms of iOS. 41 percent of users prefer iPhone 5. It is also expected that iPhone 5 will steal the business from other carriers. Many users eye the new iPhone for its new features such as better battery life, faster performance, higher screen resolution, and stronger phone service.
Apple is set to launch the new iPhone 5 next week on the media event happening at Apple campus in Cupertino.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys