HTC: Apple lawsuit will not have fundamental impact on company
July 29, 2011 8:35 PM EST
Taiwanese smartphone maker HTC Corp said on Friday the lawsuit against Apple Inc will not have a fundamental impact on the company, adding the company is preparing an appeal to a U.S. court decision on the case.
"Many lawsuits nowadays are results of being successful; it's part of the business," said HTC CEO Peter Chou in a telephone conference with investors. "We will not bring the company to a dangerous position."
On July 15, the International Trade Commission (ITC) made a preliminary ruling that HTC infringed on two of Apple's patents.
(Reporting by Clare Jim; Editing by Ken Wills)
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy