Top 5 celebrity stylists of the fashion world [PHOTOS]
By Camille Banzon | June 15, 2011 9:29 PM EST
Celebrity and editorial fashion is nothing without the talent and guidance of hardworking stylists. Stylists are the people who push each celebrity to make the best dressed list. Stylists are also the secrets to all awe-inspiring editorial shoots in top magazines like Vogue, Elle and Marie Claire.
A stylist's vision is just as important as the design of the clothes itself, and their daunting task of making their clients look fashionable 24/7 is as glamorous as its sounds. Being a stylist means he or she has to maintain connections with the top designers and fashion houses in the industry, and not everyone succeeds in doing this job. Here are 5 of the best stylists with outstanding taste, vision, and class that all celebrities are dying to hire:
1. Karl Templer
Karl Templer is a veteran stylist who has worked the pages of W, V and Vogue Italia, where he has styled many celebrated editorials and campaigns. Karl is currently the creative director of Interview Magazine, one of the most fashion-forward publications when it comes to innovative styling. His style is dark, gloomy and edgy, making him one of the most coveted alternative stylists of today. He has styled campaigns for Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger and Valentino. Karl's recent styling works include the May '11 cover of Vogue Italia photographed by Steven Meisel.
Karl Templar for Vogue Italia
Karl Templer styles for a Tommy Hilfigher campaign
2. Rachel Zoe
Famous for styling the likes of Nicole Ricci, Cameron Diaz, Lindsay Lohan and Jennifer Garner, Rachel Zoe remains one of the most glamorous icons in today's fashion scene. Her style leans toward the use of statement jewelry pieces and chic designer dresses mixed with old Hollywood glamour and fancy. The New York born and raised stylist has a celebrated history with many Hollywood stars, musicians, and solid connections with some of the biggest names in the industry. She has styled campaigns for Jimmy Choo, True Religion and Jessica Simpson and editorials for Elle and Instyle.
Rachel Zoe styles real clients Jennifer Garner and Jessica Biel for the cover of Marie Claire Magazine
3. James Worthington DeMolet
Funky, young, trendy and contemporary, James Worthington DeMolet's style constantly graces the pages of NYLON magazine and Teen Vogue. Hipsters and unique fashionistas can't get enough of his visions and techniques, especially with doll-like finish of his models. James Worthington DeMolet loves to work with young and exciting designers, giving them a huge chance for exposure and publicity.
James Worthington DeMolet for NYLON Magazine
4. Elizabeth Sulcer
Known for her ultra-glamorous and vixen styling, Elizabeth Sulcer is one of the most successful freelance stylists of today. She has worked for Vogue Italia, Blackbook Magazine, and Dansk magazine. Her ultra-feminine visions exude the class that all women want to have, and it's only proper that she gets to style some of Hollywood's most refined celebrities.
Elizabeth Sulcer styles for Vogue Italia
5. Agata Belcan
A true master of phantasmic and ethereal styling, Agata Belcan puts a dose of prairie chic to each of her styling jobs. Agata is well known for mixing and matching designer prints for aesthetically appealng results. She pushes each trend to their limits, focusing on designs that improve the shape of a woman. Her work can be regularly seen on the hip culture magazine Dazed & Confused and W Magazine.
Agata Belcan for Dazed & Confused Magazine
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Female Tennis Athletes [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice’ First Photo Of Lex Luthor Leaked, Jesse Eisenberg On Villain’s Role And Plot Details Revealed
- Nick Cannon–Mariah Carey Divorce Reports: Nick Dating Younger Woman
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display