Top 5 celebrity stylists of the fashion world [PHOTOS]
By Camille Banzon | June 15, 2011 9:29 PM EST
Celebrity and editorial fashion is nothing without the talent and guidance of hardworking stylists. Stylists are the people who push each celebrity to make the best dressed list. Stylists are also the secrets to all awe-inspiring editorial shoots in top magazines like Vogue, Elle and Marie Claire.
A stylist's vision is just as important as the design of the clothes itself, and their daunting task of making their clients look fashionable 24/7 is as glamorous as its sounds. Being a stylist means he or she has to maintain connections with the top designers and fashion houses in the industry, and not everyone succeeds in doing this job. Here are 5 of the best stylists with outstanding taste, vision, and class that all celebrities are dying to hire:
1. Karl Templer
Karl Templer is a veteran stylist who has worked the pages of W, V and Vogue Italia, where he has styled many celebrated editorials and campaigns. Karl is currently the creative director of Interview Magazine, one of the most fashion-forward publications when it comes to innovative styling. His style is dark, gloomy and edgy, making him one of the most coveted alternative stylists of today. He has styled campaigns for Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger and Valentino. Karl's recent styling works include the May '11 cover of Vogue Italia photographed by Steven Meisel.
Karl Templar for Vogue Italia
Karl Templer styles for a Tommy Hilfigher campaign
2. Rachel Zoe
Famous for styling the likes of Nicole Ricci, Cameron Diaz, Lindsay Lohan and Jennifer Garner, Rachel Zoe remains one of the most glamorous icons in today's fashion scene. Her style leans toward the use of statement jewelry pieces and chic designer dresses mixed with old Hollywood glamour and fancy. The New York born and raised stylist has a celebrated history with many Hollywood stars, musicians, and solid connections with some of the biggest names in the industry. She has styled campaigns for Jimmy Choo, True Religion and Jessica Simpson and editorials for Elle and Instyle.
Rachel Zoe styles real clients Jennifer Garner and Jessica Biel for the cover of Marie Claire Magazine
3. James Worthington DeMolet
Funky, young, trendy and contemporary, James Worthington DeMolet's style constantly graces the pages of NYLON magazine and Teen Vogue. Hipsters and unique fashionistas can't get enough of his visions and techniques, especially with doll-like finish of his models. James Worthington DeMolet loves to work with young and exciting designers, giving them a huge chance for exposure and publicity.
James Worthington DeMolet for NYLON Magazine
4. Elizabeth Sulcer
Known for her ultra-glamorous and vixen styling, Elizabeth Sulcer is one of the most successful freelance stylists of today. She has worked for Vogue Italia, Blackbook Magazine, and Dansk magazine. Her ultra-feminine visions exude the class that all women want to have, and it's only proper that she gets to style some of Hollywood's most refined celebrities.
Elizabeth Sulcer styles for Vogue Italia
5. Agata Belcan
A true master of phantasmic and ethereal styling, Agata Belcan puts a dose of prairie chic to each of her styling jobs. Agata is well known for mixing and matching designer prints for aesthetically appealng results. She pushes each trend to their limits, focusing on designs that improve the shape of a woman. Her work can be regularly seen on the hip culture magazine Dazed & Confused and W Magazine.
Agata Belcan for Dazed & Confused Magazine
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Monday Night Football Recap: Chicago Bears 27, New York Jets 19
Join the Conversation
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- 'Under The Dome' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: An Exit Route Appears But Not Everyone Gets Out Alive, 'Under The Dome' Season 3 Update [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Sex Change Reports Resurface As He Shaves His Leg, Behaves Feminine Inside A Coffee Shop
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?