Top 5 celebrity stylists of the fashion world [PHOTOS]
By Camille Banzon | June 15, 2011 9:29 PM EST
Celebrity and editorial fashion is nothing without the talent and guidance of hardworking stylists. Stylists are the people who push each celebrity to make the best dressed list. Stylists are also the secrets to all awe-inspiring editorial shoots in top magazines like Vogue, Elle and Marie Claire.
A stylist's vision is just as important as the design of the clothes itself, and their daunting task of making their clients look fashionable 24/7 is as glamorous as its sounds. Being a stylist means he or she has to maintain connections with the top designers and fashion houses in the industry, and not everyone succeeds in doing this job. Here are 5 of the best stylists with outstanding taste, vision, and class that all celebrities are dying to hire:
1. Karl Templer
Karl Templer is a veteran stylist who has worked the pages of W, V and Vogue Italia, where he has styled many celebrated editorials and campaigns. Karl is currently the creative director of Interview Magazine, one of the most fashion-forward publications when it comes to innovative styling. His style is dark, gloomy and edgy, making him one of the most coveted alternative stylists of today. He has styled campaigns for Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger and Valentino. Karl's recent styling works include the May '11 cover of Vogue Italia photographed by Steven Meisel.
Karl Templar for Vogue Italia
Karl Templer styles for a Tommy Hilfigher campaign
2. Rachel Zoe
Famous for styling the likes of Nicole Ricci, Cameron Diaz, Lindsay Lohan and Jennifer Garner, Rachel Zoe remains one of the most glamorous icons in today's fashion scene. Her style leans toward the use of statement jewelry pieces and chic designer dresses mixed with old Hollywood glamour and fancy. The New York born and raised stylist has a celebrated history with many Hollywood stars, musicians, and solid connections with some of the biggest names in the industry. She has styled campaigns for Jimmy Choo, True Religion and Jessica Simpson and editorials for Elle and Instyle.
Rachel Zoe styles real clients Jennifer Garner and Jessica Biel for the cover of Marie Claire Magazine
3. James Worthington DeMolet
Funky, young, trendy and contemporary, James Worthington DeMolet's style constantly graces the pages of NYLON magazine and Teen Vogue. Hipsters and unique fashionistas can't get enough of his visions and techniques, especially with doll-like finish of his models. James Worthington DeMolet loves to work with young and exciting designers, giving them a huge chance for exposure and publicity.
James Worthington DeMolet for NYLON Magazine
4. Elizabeth Sulcer
Known for her ultra-glamorous and vixen styling, Elizabeth Sulcer is one of the most successful freelance stylists of today. She has worked for Vogue Italia, Blackbook Magazine, and Dansk magazine. Her ultra-feminine visions exude the class that all women want to have, and it's only proper that she gets to style some of Hollywood's most refined celebrities.
Elizabeth Sulcer styles for Vogue Italia
5. Agata Belcan
A true master of phantasmic and ethereal styling, Agata Belcan puts a dose of prairie chic to each of her styling jobs. Agata is well known for mixing and matching designer prints for aesthetically appealng results. She pushes each trend to their limits, focusing on designs that improve the shape of a woman. Her work can be regularly seen on the hip culture magazine Dazed & Confused and W Magazine.
Agata Belcan for Dazed & Confused Magazine
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- 'Glee' Season 6 Spoilers, Air Date: Naya Rivera Teases Wedding In Final Chapter, Lea Michele Tweets 700th Song Number
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- ISIS War: US Airstrikes Lead to Growing ISIS Support In Syria; Russia Questions Coalition's Policies
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]