Silver Technical Precious Metals (2010-01-05)
January 5, 2010 9:43 PM EST
Silver extended its gains yesterday in order to gather the momentum it needs to activate the bigger picture, which we discussed yesterday. It succeeded in forming a bearish harmonic AB=CD pattern, seen on the four-hour chart. Negative signs appear on AROON and RSI 9 support the anticipated negative direction for today.
The trading range for today is among the key support at 16.25 and key resistance now at 18.45.
The general trend is to the upside as far as 12.45 remains intact with targets at 20.15.
|Recommendation||Based on the charts and explanations above our opinion is, selling silver from 17.60 targeting 17.05 and stop loss above 17.95 might be appropriate.|
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS