Silver Technical Precious Metals (2010-01-05)
January 5, 2010 9:43 PM EST
Silver extended its gains yesterday in order to gather the momentum it needs to activate the bigger picture, which we discussed yesterday. It succeeded in forming a bearish harmonic AB=CD pattern, seen on the four-hour chart. Negative signs appear on AROON and RSI 9 support the anticipated negative direction for today.
The trading range for today is among the key support at 16.25 and key resistance now at 18.45.
The general trend is to the upside as far as 12.45 remains intact with targets at 20.15.
|Recommendation||Based on the charts and explanations above our opinion is, selling silver from 17.60 targeting 17.05 and stop loss above 17.95 might be appropriate.|
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- iPhone 6 vs Nexus 6 vs Galaxy Note 4: Performance and User Interface Comparison
- Fappening: Message Board Posters Belittle Nude Photo Leakers As D-Listers Seeking Publicity
- Fappening: Lindsay Clubine, Wife Of Boston Red Sox Pitcher Clay Buchholz, & George Sampson Of Britain’s Got Talent, Are The Latest Victims Of Celebrity Nude Leaks
- U.S. Missile Shield In Europe Opens In Romania: Russia's Reservations Ignored