Silver Technical Precious Metals (2010-01-05)
January 5, 2010 9:43 PM EST
Silver extended its gains yesterday in order to gather the momentum it needs to activate the bigger picture, which we discussed yesterday. It succeeded in forming a bearish harmonic AB=CD pattern, seen on the four-hour chart. Negative signs appear on AROON and RSI 9 support the anticipated negative direction for today.
The trading range for today is among the key support at 16.25 and key resistance now at 18.45.
The general trend is to the upside as far as 12.45 remains intact with targets at 20.15.
|Recommendation||Based on the charts and explanations above our opinion is, selling silver from 17.60 targeting 17.05 and stop loss above 17.95 might be appropriate.|
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Brad Pitt Still in Love with Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston, Staying with Angelina Jolie for Sake of Kids, Claims Brad's Psychic
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- Miranda Kerr Broke Her Silence: Not Pregnant With James Packard’s Baby [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 With Dual-SIM Support Gets Approved In China; Full Specifications Revealed; Amber-Coloured Xperia Z3 Tipped
- More Nexus 8/Nexus 9 Release Confirmed with More Leaks and Out of Stock Nexus 7 and 10
- James Foley: Release of Beheading Video by ISIS Meant to Attract More Recruits to Join the Cause – Intelligence
- 2015 Ford Mustang: Right-Hand Drive Pony Car To Be Available In Australia Next Year
- Google Works on Powering Up Chromebook Line to Kill Competitors, Nvidia Joins with Acer for New Killer Laptop