Silver Technical Precious Metals (2010-01-05)
January 5, 2010 9:43 PM EST
Silver extended its gains yesterday in order to gather the momentum it needs to activate the bigger picture, which we discussed yesterday. It succeeded in forming a bearish harmonic AB=CD pattern, seen on the four-hour chart. Negative signs appear on AROON and RSI 9 support the anticipated negative direction for today.
The trading range for today is among the key support at 16.25 and key resistance now at 18.45.
The general trend is to the upside as far as 12.45 remains intact with targets at 20.15.
|Recommendation||Based on the charts and explanations above our opinion is, selling silver from 17.60 targeting 17.05 and stop loss above 17.95 might be appropriate.|
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy