Natural Gas Daily Technical Outlook
April 27, 2011 9:58 PM EST
Nymex Natural Gas (NG)
No change in Natural gas' outlook. With 4.271 minor support intact, rebound from 3.99 is still in favor to extend further to retest 4.48 resistance. Break there will confirm that whole rebound from 3.371 has resumed and should target 100% projection of 3.731 to 4.48 from 3.99 at 4.739. On the downside, below 4.271 minor support will turn bias neutral first. But break of 3.99 is needed to indicate reversal. Otherwise, outlook will remain cautiously bullish.
In the bigger picture, price actions from 6.108 should be consolidations to rebound from 2.409 only, no change in this view. The question is whether such consolidation has completed at 3.255 already. Note that break of 4.879 resistance will complete a head and shoulder bottom reversal pattern (ls: 3.81; h: 3.255; rs: 3.731). Such development will indicate that natural gas has bottomed out at 3.255 already and will turn outlook bullish for 6.108 and above. Nevertheless, break of 3.99 support will turn focus back to 3.731 instead.
Nymex Natural Gas Continuous Contract 4 Hours Chart
Nymex Natural Gas Continuous Contract Daily Chart
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Samsung Aware Of Gap Issue On Galaxy Note 4, Mentions It As Important Manufacturing Feature In Note 4 User Manual
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money