Silver Technical Precious Metals (2011-04-27)
April 27, 2011 4:00 PM EST
Click on the image for a larger view
Using Elliott count to analyze the metalwill reveal that Monday's candlestick has been able to touch levels around 161.8% Fibonacci of the first wave of the suggested Elliott count. Thereby, the third wave might have been drawn earlier with five internal waves-colored in rose-. Momentum indicators are still showing negative signs encouraging us to keep our negative anticipations intact, noting that 43.85 should be breached to confirm the bearish wave.
The trading range for today is among the key support at 42.10 and key resistance now at 48.90.
The general trend over short term basis is to theupside,targeting 50.20 as far as areas of 42.10 remain intact with weekly closing.
|Recommendation||Based on the charts and explanations above our opinion is, selling silver around 46.55 gradually targeting 45.10, 43.85 and 42.50 , while the stop loss is a daily closing above 48.20 might be appropriate.|
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ISIS Earns $800 Million Per Year Selling Oil to Black Market
- Australian Stock Market Report – Afternoon October 22, 2014
- Australian Stock Market Report – Midday October 22, 2014
- Moscow Will Not Publish List of Banned Persons, Also to Ban Imports of European Animal Fat, Meat Byproducts, Fruits and Vegetables
- Global Markets Overview – October 22, 2013
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia