Silver Technical Precious Metals (2011-04-27)
April 27, 2011 4:00 PM EST
Click on the image for a larger view
Using Elliott count to analyze the metalwill reveal that Monday's candlestick has been able to touch levels around 161.8% Fibonacci of the first wave of the suggested Elliott count. Thereby, the third wave might have been drawn earlier with five internal waves-colored in rose-. Momentum indicators are still showing negative signs encouraging us to keep our negative anticipations intact, noting that 43.85 should be breached to confirm the bearish wave.
The trading range for today is among the key support at 42.10 and key resistance now at 48.90.
The general trend over short term basis is to theupside,targeting 50.20 as far as areas of 42.10 remain intact with weekly closing.
|Recommendation||Based on the charts and explanations above our opinion is, selling silver around 46.55 gradually targeting 45.10, 43.85 and 42.50 , while the stop loss is a daily closing above 48.20 might be appropriate.|
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- UEFA Champions League Draw Result and Replay: Arsenal Joins Toughest Group, Cristiano Ronaldo Named Best Player In Europe [PHOTOS and VIDEO]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans