Silver Technical Precious Metals (2011-04-27)
April 27, 2011 4:00 PM EST
Click on the image for a larger view
Using Elliott count to analyze the metalwill reveal that Monday's candlestick has been able to touch levels around 161.8% Fibonacci of the first wave of the suggested Elliott count. Thereby, the third wave might have been drawn earlier with five internal waves-colored in rose-. Momentum indicators are still showing negative signs encouraging us to keep our negative anticipations intact, noting that 43.85 should be breached to confirm the bearish wave.
The trading range for today is among the key support at 42.10 and key resistance now at 48.90.
The general trend over short term basis is to theupside,targeting 50.20 as far as areas of 42.10 remain intact with weekly closing.
|Recommendation||Based on the charts and explanations above our opinion is, selling silver around 46.55 gradually targeting 45.10, 43.85 and 42.50 , while the stop loss is a daily closing above 48.20 might be appropriate.|
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Canada Concerned About Russia’s Military Expansion in Arctic
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Nokia X2 vs. Nokia Lumia 530 - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?