Silver Technical Precious Metals (2011-04-27)
April 27, 2011 4:00 PM EST
Click on the image for a larger view
Using Elliott count to analyze the metalwill reveal that Monday's candlestick has been able to touch levels around 161.8% Fibonacci of the first wave of the suggested Elliott count. Thereby, the third wave might have been drawn earlier with five internal waves-colored in rose-. Momentum indicators are still showing negative signs encouraging us to keep our negative anticipations intact, noting that 43.85 should be breached to confirm the bearish wave.
The trading range for today is among the key support at 42.10 and key resistance now at 48.90.
The general trend over short term basis is to theupside,targeting 50.20 as far as areas of 42.10 remain intact with weekly closing.
|Recommendation||Based on the charts and explanations above our opinion is, selling silver around 46.55 gradually targeting 45.10, 43.85 and 42.50 , while the stop loss is a daily closing above 48.20 might be appropriate.|
Join the Conversation
- Walmart Early Price Matching Special Event On Nov. 21, 2014 Matches Its Competitors' Black Friday 2014 Prices And Includes Exclusive Deals For Samsung LED HDTVs And iPad Air 2 [WATCH VIDEO]
- US Plane Flying Over Russian Skies Spotted; Vladimir Putin Ready For 'Practical Cooperation' With US
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- Alleged 'Microsoft Lumia 1030' Front Panel Leaked With Capacitive Buttons; 'Xbox One' Owners To Get Free Goodies On Anniversary
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- Cold War 2: Russia, China And North Korea’s Blacklisted Company Fortify Alliance -- Reports