South Korean GDP
April 27, 2011 9:35 AM EST
The South Korean economy has released today fundamental data regarding the gross domestic product for the first three months of the year, which expanded by 1.4%, compared with a previous expansion by 0.5% in the fourth quarter last year, while the expectations referred to 1.5%.
The annualized GDP rose to 4.2% during the year ended March 31, comparing 4.7% a year earlier, while the analysts' forecasts estimated of 4.2%.
Join the Conversation
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft