South Korean GDP
April 27, 2011 9:35 AM EST
The South Korean economy has released today fundamental data regarding the gross domestic product for the first three months of the year, which expanded by 1.4%, compared with a previous expansion by 0.5% in the fourth quarter last year, while the expectations referred to 1.5%.
The annualized GDP rose to 4.2% during the year ended March 31, comparing 4.7% a year earlier, while the analysts' forecasts estimated of 4.2%.
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report