South Korean GDP
April 27, 2011 9:35 AM EST
The South Korean economy has released today fundamental data regarding the gross domestic product for the first three months of the year, which expanded by 1.4%, compared with a previous expansion by 0.5% in the fourth quarter last year, while the expectations referred to 1.5%.
The annualized GDP rose to 4.2% during the year ended March 31, comparing 4.7% a year earlier, while the analysts' forecasts estimated of 4.2%.
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2