Spring Dresses from Kirribilla, Seriously Cute and Stylish
April 26, 2011 8:07 AM EST
Whether you're looking for a sweet and conservative look that's neither frumpy nor overly frilly; or chic bridesmaids dresses that your girlfriends will actually want to wear, Kirribilla fits the bill.
The darling line, which was created by a trio of stylish childhood friends, is just a few years old, but the designs are sophisticated, feminine and fabulous. Classic silhouettes are punctuated by girly, lavish accents like whimsical rosettes, ruffles and bows; and come in a myriad of vibrant, gorgeous spring shades.
For socialites, recent graduates, ladies who lunch and everyone in between, Kirribilla has special occasion dresses for every woman. Prices range from $385 to $495 on www.kirribilla.com.
Join the Conversation
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid