Spring Dresses from Kirribilla, Seriously Cute and Stylish
April 26, 2011 8:07 AM EST
Whether you're looking for a sweet and conservative look that's neither frumpy nor overly frilly; or chic bridesmaids dresses that your girlfriends will actually want to wear, Kirribilla fits the bill.
The darling line, which was created by a trio of stylish childhood friends, is just a few years old, but the designs are sophisticated, feminine and fabulous. Classic silhouettes are punctuated by girly, lavish accents like whimsical rosettes, ruffles and bows; and come in a myriad of vibrant, gorgeous spring shades.
For socialites, recent graduates, ladies who lunch and everyone in between, Kirribilla has special occasion dresses for every woman. Prices range from $385 to $495 on www.kirribilla.com.
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports