Spring Dresses from Kirribilla, Seriously Cute and Stylish
April 26, 2011 8:07 AM EST
Whether you're looking for a sweet and conservative look that's neither frumpy nor overly frilly; or chic bridesmaids dresses that your girlfriends will actually want to wear, Kirribilla fits the bill.
The darling line, which was created by a trio of stylish childhood friends, is just a few years old, but the designs are sophisticated, feminine and fabulous. Classic silhouettes are punctuated by girly, lavish accents like whimsical rosettes, ruffles and bows; and come in a myriad of vibrant, gorgeous spring shades.
For socialites, recent graduates, ladies who lunch and everyone in between, Kirribilla has special occasion dresses for every woman. Prices range from $385 to $495 on www.kirribilla.com.
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Wall Street Journal Fashion Editor Disses Kardashian Kollection As Tacky And Cheap In New Book
- Rumer Willis Racy Side, Bruce Willis' Daughter Flaunts Side Boob In Loose Grey Top
- Pregnant Kourtney Kardashian Raids Kylie Jenner's Closet And Gets Inspiration From Her Other Sister's Outfits
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Included In Time Magazine's Most Influential Teenagers [PHOTOS]
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Hire A Tailor And Stylist For Baby North
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage