Spring Dresses from Kirribilla, Seriously Cute and Stylish
April 26, 2011 8:07 AM EST
Whether you're looking for a sweet and conservative look that's neither frumpy nor overly frilly; or chic bridesmaids dresses that your girlfriends will actually want to wear, Kirribilla fits the bill.
The darling line, which was created by a trio of stylish childhood friends, is just a few years old, but the designs are sophisticated, feminine and fabulous. Classic silhouettes are punctuated by girly, lavish accents like whimsical rosettes, ruffles and bows; and come in a myriad of vibrant, gorgeous spring shades.
For socialites, recent graduates, ladies who lunch and everyone in between, Kirribilla has special occasion dresses for every woman. Prices range from $385 to $495 on www.kirribilla.com.
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Samsung Aware Of Gap Issue On Galaxy Note 4, Mentions It As Important Manufacturing Feature In Note 4 User Manual
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money