Spring Dresses from Kirribilla, Seriously Cute and Stylish
April 26, 2011 8:07 AM EST
Whether you're looking for a sweet and conservative look that's neither frumpy nor overly frilly; or chic bridesmaids dresses that your girlfriends will actually want to wear, Kirribilla fits the bill.
The darling line, which was created by a trio of stylish childhood friends, is just a few years old, but the designs are sophisticated, feminine and fabulous. Classic silhouettes are punctuated by girly, lavish accents like whimsical rosettes, ruffles and bows; and come in a myriad of vibrant, gorgeous spring shades.
For socialites, recent graduates, ladies who lunch and everyone in between, Kirribilla has special occasion dresses for every woman. Prices range from $385 to $495 on www.kirribilla.com.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Google Chrome 64-bit for Windows 8 and Window 7 with Mac Beta Available
- Apple iOS 8 vs Android 5.0 L: OS Wars Puts Android to Lower while Apple to Higher
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports