Spring Dresses from Kirribilla, Seriously Cute and Stylish
April 26, 2011 8:07 AM EST
Whether you're looking for a sweet and conservative look that's neither frumpy nor overly frilly; or chic bridesmaids dresses that your girlfriends will actually want to wear, Kirribilla fits the bill.
The darling line, which was created by a trio of stylish childhood friends, is just a few years old, but the designs are sophisticated, feminine and fabulous. Classic silhouettes are punctuated by girly, lavish accents like whimsical rosettes, ruffles and bows; and come in a myriad of vibrant, gorgeous spring shades.
For socialites, recent graduates, ladies who lunch and everyone in between, Kirribilla has special occasion dresses for every woman. Prices range from $385 to $495 on www.kirribilla.com.
Join the Conversation
- Holiday Shopping 101: How To Protect Yourself From Online Scams
- 5 Natural Ways To Prevent Dry Skin In The Winter Season
- Victoria Beckham Revels Her Beauty And Diet Secrets, Says She Works Out Seven Days A Week
- Apple Watch Draped In Diamonds, Rose Gold And Sapphire To Cost An Arm And A Leg At $30,150 [Pre-Order Now]
- The Perfect Nail Polish Shades For The Holidays