USDJPY Daily Forecast: April 19
By swibowo | April 19, 2011 1:21 PM EST
The USDJPY continued its bearish momentum yesterday after break below the descending triangle as you can see on my hourly chart below bottomed at 82.17 but was corrected higher and hit 82.67 earlier today in Asian session. The bias remains bearish in nearest term still testing 82.00. A clear break below 82.00 could trigger further bearish pressure testing 80.50. However, beware of potential intervention by the Japanese government and G7 countries to weaken the Yen.
©2011 FX Instructor Forex Blog - For Traders, By Traders. All Rights Reserved.
Join the Conversation
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft
- Nuclear War: Putin Certain To Launch Battle To Avoid Corruption Charges, Whistleblower Claims