USDJPY Daily Forecast: April 19
By swibowo | April 19, 2011 1:21 PM EST
The USDJPY continued its bearish momentum yesterday after break below the descending triangle as you can see on my hourly chart below bottomed at 82.17 but was corrected higher and hit 82.67 earlier today in Asian session. The bias remains bearish in nearest term still testing 82.00. A clear break below 82.00 could trigger further bearish pressure testing 80.50. However, beware of potential intervention by the Japanese government and G7 countries to weaken the Yen.
©2011 FX Instructor Forex Blog - For Traders, By Traders. All Rights Reserved.
Join the Conversation
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan