Sun River Energy, Inc. Updates East Texas Oil and Gas Operations
By QualityStocks | April 6, 2011 11:42 PM EST
Sun River Energy, Inc. issued an update on its U.s oil and gas operations, where it is active in projects in Texas and New Mexico.
On March 31, 2011, Sun River Energy, Inc. started production from the Neal Heirs # 1 well, which was recently completed into the Haynesville Shale formation. The well was drilled to a total depth of approximately 11,000 feet and is producing from a 500 foot shale interval.
The Neal Heirs # 1 well is located in the Carthage Field in Panola County, Texas, and Sun River Energy, Inc. controls a 77.5% working interest in the well.
Sun River Energy, Inc. has 242,000 net acres under lease in the Raton Basin in New Mexico, which the company believes is operationally similar to the Cotton Valley formation in East Texas. The company is conducting an analysis of its acreage prior to the implementation of a drilling program.
Sun River Energy, Inc. is active in two areas in Texas. The company has approximately 2,150 acres under lease in the Permian Basin and has various wells being drilled or undergoing completion. In East Texas, the company is actively developing a 99,000 net acre position.
For more information on the company, go to www.sunriverenergy.com
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop