Sun River Energy, Inc. Updates East Texas Oil and Gas Operations
By QualityStocks | April 6, 2011 11:42 PM EST
Sun River Energy, Inc. issued an update on its U.s oil and gas operations, where it is active in projects in Texas and New Mexico.
On March 31, 2011, Sun River Energy, Inc. started production from the Neal Heirs # 1 well, which was recently completed into the Haynesville Shale formation. The well was drilled to a total depth of approximately 11,000 feet and is producing from a 500 foot shale interval.
The Neal Heirs # 1 well is located in the Carthage Field in Panola County, Texas, and Sun River Energy, Inc. controls a 77.5% working interest in the well.
Sun River Energy, Inc. has 242,000 net acres under lease in the Raton Basin in New Mexico, which the company believes is operationally similar to the Cotton Valley formation in East Texas. The company is conducting an analysis of its acreage prior to the implementation of a drilling program.
Sun River Energy, Inc. is active in two areas in Texas. The company has approximately 2,150 acres under lease in the Permian Basin and has various wells being drilled or undergoing completion. In East Texas, the company is actively developing a 99,000 net acre position.
For more information on the company, go to www.sunriverenergy.com
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Toyota Tops World Sales of Cars, Sells Over 5K Million Vehicles in First Half of 2014
- New Malaysia Airlines Caught in Adelaide Airport Latest Scare
- Man Swindles Apple for $309,768 in 16 States
- Air New Zealand Pays $1000 to NZ9 Passengers After Three-Night Delay
- Formula 1 Chief Sues Google over Sex Party Pictures
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- 5 Food Scandals That Shocked The World