Sun River Energy, Inc. Updates East Texas Oil and Gas Operations
By QualityStocks | April 6, 2011 11:42 PM EST
Sun River Energy, Inc. issued an update on its U.s oil and gas operations, where it is active in projects in Texas and New Mexico.
On March 31, 2011, Sun River Energy, Inc. started production from the Neal Heirs # 1 well, which was recently completed into the Haynesville Shale formation. The well was drilled to a total depth of approximately 11,000 feet and is producing from a 500 foot shale interval.
The Neal Heirs # 1 well is located in the Carthage Field in Panola County, Texas, and Sun River Energy, Inc. controls a 77.5% working interest in the well.
Sun River Energy, Inc. has 242,000 net acres under lease in the Raton Basin in New Mexico, which the company believes is operationally similar to the Cotton Valley formation in East Texas. The company is conducting an analysis of its acreage prior to the implementation of a drilling program.
Sun River Energy, Inc. is active in two areas in Texas. The company has approximately 2,150 acres under lease in the Permian Basin and has various wells being drilled or undergoing completion. In East Texas, the company is actively developing a 99,000 net acre position.
For more information on the company, go to www.sunriverenergy.com
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Tesco Facing Crisis After Chairman Quits Citing Accounting Scandal In The Retail Giant
- Australian Federal Court Fines Reebok $350,000 & Orders Refunds For Shoe Endorsed By Miranda Kerr That Claims Unproven Health Benefits
- #Snapgate: iPad Air 2 Breaks While Undergoing Bend Test
- Perth Call Centre Staff Bad In English And Not Philippine And Indian Counterparts, Telstra Boss Says
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS