Sun River Energy, Inc. Updates East Texas Oil and Gas Operations
By QualityStocks | April 6, 2011 11:42 PM EST
Sun River Energy, Inc. issued an update on its U.s oil and gas operations, where it is active in projects in Texas and New Mexico.
On March 31, 2011, Sun River Energy, Inc. started production from the Neal Heirs # 1 well, which was recently completed into the Haynesville Shale formation. The well was drilled to a total depth of approximately 11,000 feet and is producing from a 500 foot shale interval.
The Neal Heirs # 1 well is located in the Carthage Field in Panola County, Texas, and Sun River Energy, Inc. controls a 77.5% working interest in the well.
Sun River Energy, Inc. has 242,000 net acres under lease in the Raton Basin in New Mexico, which the company believes is operationally similar to the Cotton Valley formation in East Texas. The company is conducting an analysis of its acreage prior to the implementation of a drilling program.
Sun River Energy, Inc. is active in two areas in Texas. The company has approximately 2,150 acres under lease in the Permian Basin and has various wells being drilled or undergoing completion. In East Texas, the company is actively developing a 99,000 net acre position.
For more information on the company, go to www.sunriverenergy.com
Most Popular Slideshows
- Slow-Moving Yet Unrelenting Hawaii Lava Now Only Inches Away From Pahoa Homes
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
- Cavaliers, LeBron James Flop In First Game Back In Cleveland; New York Knicks, Melo Pull Off Road Upset, 95-90 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Coming Out Gay Defies Corporate Norm: Tech Execs Applaud Inspiring Essay
- Bombshell, Shocking And Wild Read: Jefferies & Co. Sage Kelly Forces Wife To Have Sex With Clients For A Deal
- Russia Succeeds Where US Fails: ISS NASA Antares Rocket Explosion Meant to Happen; Russia Successfully Launches Cargo Ship
- The Cost Of Getting Infected With Ebola
- Walmart Sells ‘Fat Girl Costumes’ for Halloween
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Dismantling Of Fukushima Reactor 1 Faces Delays, US Judge Gives Sailor Go Signal To Push Through Lawsuit Against TEPCO Over Radiation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge To Be Available Through T-Mobile In The US
- Five Extreme Drop Tests On BlackBerry Passport Reveals Its Endurance [Watch Video]
- Updated iOS 8 Pangu Untethered Jailbreak Now Fully Works with Cydia: Key Fixes & Mods to Expect
- Ex-Ohio Trooper Pleads Guilty To Issuing Sex as Penalty To Women Motorists