Sun River Energy, Inc. Updates East Texas Oil and Gas Operations
By QualityStocks | April 6, 2011 11:42 PM EST
Sun River Energy, Inc. issued an update on its U.s oil and gas operations, where it is active in projects in Texas and New Mexico.
On March 31, 2011, Sun River Energy, Inc. started production from the Neal Heirs # 1 well, which was recently completed into the Haynesville Shale formation. The well was drilled to a total depth of approximately 11,000 feet and is producing from a 500 foot shale interval.
The Neal Heirs # 1 well is located in the Carthage Field in Panola County, Texas, and Sun River Energy, Inc. controls a 77.5% working interest in the well.
Sun River Energy, Inc. has 242,000 net acres under lease in the Raton Basin in New Mexico, which the company believes is operationally similar to the Cotton Valley formation in East Texas. The company is conducting an analysis of its acreage prior to the implementation of a drilling program.
Sun River Energy, Inc. is active in two areas in Texas. The company has approximately 2,150 acres under lease in the Permian Basin and has various wells being drilled or undergoing completion. In East Texas, the company is actively developing a 99,000 net acre position.
For more information on the company, go to www.sunriverenergy.com
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock EPS Raised to $7.67 Per Share; Apple Pay Could Be Promising in Australia
- Optus Successfully Launches Optus 10 Satellite That Will Improve TV, Internet, Phone & Data Transmission In Australia
- 7 Reasons Why Atlassian Topped BRW’s Best Place To Work In Australia 2014 List
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date