Canadian Dollar (CAD) Technical Major Currencies (2011-02-14)
February 14, 2011 6:59 PM EST
Weekly Report February / 14 - 18 / 2011
The downside channel's resistance level's resistance level succeeded in forcing the pair to start the awaited bearish wave, supporting this resistance is the MA 50 along with the negativity on stochastic. The pair is presently attacking the support level within the sideway range highlighted in yellow in the image above around 0.9840, where breaching it will make the pair's mission easier in resuming the expected weekly bearish trend; targeting 0.9700 then 0.9600. Note the importance of stability of the daily closing below 0.9960 - 1.0000 to insure that expectations prevail.
The trading range for this week is among the key support at 0.9600 and the key resistance at 1.0055.
The short term trend is to the upside as far as 1.0665 remains intact with targets at 0.9000.
|Recommendation||Based on the charts and explanations above our opinion is selling the pair with the breach of 0.9840 targeting 0.9650 and stop loss above 0.9960, might be appropriate.|
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install