Canadian Dollar (CAD) Technical Major Currencies (2011-02-14)
February 14, 2011 6:59 PM EST
Weekly Report February / 14 - 18 / 2011
The downside channel's resistance level's resistance level succeeded in forcing the pair to start the awaited bearish wave, supporting this resistance is the MA 50 along with the negativity on stochastic. The pair is presently attacking the support level within the sideway range highlighted in yellow in the image above around 0.9840, where breaching it will make the pair's mission easier in resuming the expected weekly bearish trend; targeting 0.9700 then 0.9600. Note the importance of stability of the daily closing below 0.9960 - 1.0000 to insure that expectations prevail.
The trading range for this week is among the key support at 0.9600 and the key resistance at 1.0055.
The short term trend is to the upside as far as 1.0665 remains intact with targets at 0.9000.
|Recommendation||Based on the charts and explanations above our opinion is selling the pair with the breach of 0.9840 targeting 0.9650 and stop loss above 0.9960, might be appropriate.|
Join the Conversation
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation