Great British Pound vs. Japanese Yen (2011-01-28) Trading Idea
January 28, 2011 9:02 PM EST
Over daily basis, the pair stabilized above the resistance for the general downside wave with a series of daily closings above it. Also, assessing the recent trading, we have a bullish pattern formation shown on the secondary image. Those factors in addition to trading above the SMA 50 we expect an intraday upside move targeting the neckline for the bullish pattern at 132.70. Breaching 130.40 and stabilizing below it will delay the suggested scenario and leads to a retest to the breached resistance for the downside wave.
The trading range for today is among key support at 128.55 and key resistance at 134.20.
The general trend over short term basis is to the downside targeting118.80as far as areas of 150.75 areas remain intact.
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS