Great British Pound vs. Japanese Yen (2011-01-28) Trading Idea
January 28, 2011 9:02 PM EST
Over daily basis, the pair stabilized above the resistance for the general downside wave with a series of daily closings above it. Also, assessing the recent trading, we have a bullish pattern formation shown on the secondary image. Those factors in addition to trading above the SMA 50 we expect an intraday upside move targeting the neckline for the bullish pattern at 132.70. Breaching 130.40 and stabilizing below it will delay the suggested scenario and leads to a retest to the breached resistance for the downside wave.
The trading range for today is among key support at 128.55 and key resistance at 134.20.
The general trend over short term basis is to the downside targeting118.80as far as areas of 150.75 areas remain intact.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Monday Night Football Recap: Chicago Bears 27, New York Jets 19
- Kate Middleton, Kelly Brook Have 'Most Perfect Breasts' While Kim Kardashian, Rihanna Have 'Least Desirable' Breasts, New Survey Finds [SEE PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
Join the Conversation
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Galaxy Note 4 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Better Performing Display and Best Overall Screen
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Battle of the Samsung Flagship Smartphones
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Galaxy Note 4 vs iPhone 6: Performance, Sales, iOS 8 and Android 5.0 L