Great British Pound vs. Japanese Yen (2011-01-28) Trading Idea
January 28, 2011 9:02 PM EST
Over daily basis, the pair stabilized above the resistance for the general downside wave with a series of daily closings above it. Also, assessing the recent trading, we have a bullish pattern formation shown on the secondary image. Those factors in addition to trading above the SMA 50 we expect an intraday upside move targeting the neckline for the bullish pattern at 132.70. Breaching 130.40 and stabilizing below it will delay the suggested scenario and leads to a retest to the breached resistance for the downside wave.
The trading range for today is among key support at 128.55 and key resistance at 134.20.
The general trend over short term basis is to the downside targeting118.80as far as areas of 150.75 areas remain intact.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- New Zealand Could Be Next ISIS Target After Australia Beheading Plot, Says Expert
- China Is Also Seizing Disputed Land Along Indian Border
- iPhone 6 Survives Drop, Both Accidental & Intentional
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?