Great British Pound vs. Japanese Yen (2011-01-17) Trading Idea
January 17, 2011 7:39 PM EST
In some cases, the harmonic pattern completes around X point highlighted in the chart above. The upside move also confirms that this formation is acceptable, while breaching 76.4% correction of CD at 131.20 which accompanied the main resistance connecting A and C might support further upside movement this week to test top areas at C, where breaching it might extend the move towards A. Stochastic is overbought though the bullish channel keeps our bullish expectations valid.
The trading range for today is among key support at 128.30 and key resistance at 134.20.
The general trend over short term basis is to the downside targeting118.80as far as areas of 150.75 areas remain intact.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- Companies Push Back IPO Plans Due to Mega Alibaba Share Launch
- Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 With Dual-SIM Support Gets Approved In China; Full Specifications Revealed; Amber-Coloured Xperia Z3 Tipped