Great British Pound vs. Japanese Yen (2011-01-17) Trading Idea
January 17, 2011 7:39 PM EST
In some cases, the harmonic pattern completes around X point highlighted in the chart above. The upside move also confirms that this formation is acceptable, while breaching 76.4% correction of CD at 131.20 which accompanied the main resistance connecting A and C might support further upside movement this week to test top areas at C, where breaching it might extend the move towards A. Stochastic is overbought though the bullish channel keeps our bullish expectations valid.
The trading range for today is among key support at 128.30 and key resistance at 134.20.
The general trend over short term basis is to the downside targeting118.80as far as areas of 150.75 areas remain intact.
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles