Great British Pound vs. Japanese Yen (2011-01-17) Trading Idea
January 17, 2011 7:39 PM EST
In some cases, the harmonic pattern completes around X point highlighted in the chart above. The upside move also confirms that this formation is acceptable, while breaching 76.4% correction of CD at 131.20 which accompanied the main resistance connecting A and C might support further upside movement this week to test top areas at C, where breaching it might extend the move towards A. Stochastic is overbought though the bullish channel keeps our bullish expectations valid.
The trading range for today is among key support at 128.30 and key resistance at 134.20.
The general trend over short term basis is to the downside targeting118.80as far as areas of 150.75 areas remain intact.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Google Now v. Siri v. Cortana – Comparison Of The Three Leading Virtual Assistants
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown