Apple iPhone is known for its quality, build, look and performance and they are one of the stable market leaders in the world. But that doesn't guarantee that there won't be any problems with their flagship smartphones. Notably, there are two constant problems/complaints reported time and again.
1) Battery Drain
2) Limited Storage Space
If you are one of those geeks, who use iPhone every minute of your life, you fall under the heavy user category and seeing your iPhone battery die nearing the end of the day is not a good sight.
Also if you opted for a relatively cheaper iPhone with less storage limit then you may not have enough space to store all your music, photos, apps, games and videos.
Apparently, there is a solution to both the problems.
The solution - "Mophie's Space Pack"
Mophie's Space Pack a new 'case' for iPhones.
- This case is compatible with iPhone 5 and 5S with a built-in battery that can charge your phone and can provide a boost of an extra 100% charge.
- This case also comes with an extra 16 GB or 32 GB of storage for your data.
How Does the Case Work?
According to Business Insider, the case connects to your iPhone using Apple's "special lightning connector" for power and data transfers.
When you try the case for the first time, you will be asked to download Mophie's new "Space App" from the App Store. Space App is used to manage all your stored data (music, photos etc.).
- Upon connecting your iPhone with space pack into your computer, it considers the device as an external USB drive, so you can drag and drop any data into the device just like any regular USB drive.
- The Space app in compatible with standard file formats.
- The Space Pack also doubles as an iPhone charging case. You can charge the case using a standard USB cable.
- Just when you want to watch a video, if you find your iPhone battery already dead, you can simply switch on the pack and your phone will start charging.
Mophie's Space Pack case costs $149.95 for 16 GB model and $179.95 for 32 GB model.
Is this Gadget Worth the Price?
- If you are an iPhone user with only 16 GB of storage space, the Space Pack case works like a charm. You can store all your data (photos, music etc) outside your iPhone's internal storage, giving you enough space to store important stuffs in your phone.
- Since the Space Pack case has an extra battery crammed inside, you may have to handle the extra weight and the bulk on your iPhone.
Is This Case Recommended?
- The Space Pack case is not cheaper, hence if you can afford the price, and you are not bothered by the extra weight and bulk and if your iPhone has only a 16GB of space; this Space Pack is a killer gadget.
- On the other hand, if you have a 32 GB or 64 GB storage space, there is no value addition by using this case.